RAM usage problems

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Impossible to work with facebook for example.

6 instance restarts and RAM for PM is 1GB what leads to restart...
Report sent in ticket

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I'm not sure i understand you correctly.
Do you have problem in PM only or ZP too?
Instance restrt doesnt work in PM

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
I'm not sure i understand you correctly.
Do you have problem in PM only or ZP too?
Instance restrt doesnt work in PM

I'm reporting about problems in PM and with instance restarts I mean just with debugging 6 times template in PM - And template is dead simple, If just logs in facebook then visiting some fanpages scrapping some info and that is all...
I know facebook have really complac source, but that is not an option to restart PM that often...

If we talking bout ZP then I do not follow to RAM usage in Zenno as this does not make any problems when it eats 4 GB :-) And I do not Run much threads and any complex templates there...
But in PM 700 MB RAM usage and it starts to slow down - hangs for a seconds and other weird things happening what i even do not report anymore :D

Hope I explained little better :-)

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
We have plans to improve PM stability and browser's memory issues in future builds.

svenson1978

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a similar problem. My Main Project contains around 10 (inside Projects). Memory goes up to 800 MB for ZP and 650 MB for the instances. I set ZP to use 1 GB memory. Is there a way to unload a inside project from memory ?

Also during this time I cannot start more tasks - they usually say "wait start". I am forced to close my ZP and restart.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
The longer your projects work, more resources it will eat.
For ZennoPoster using action Browser - Settings - Instance restart will help to decrease memory usage (you should do it within a project from time to time )
Browser in PM cannot be restarted, so you have to restart PM software from time to time.
ZP holds in memory all tables and lists that you use and in some cases it can eat much more than 1 GB)

svenson1978

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes this works. Thanks for the hint.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)