Quick, probably simple question

powergenie

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've been playing with the demo before deciding whether to purchase and having a problem. I just want software to be able to go to specified URL, click on submit button, enter basic Captcha then click submit button. That's it no accounts needed, no registration,etc... but I cannot see how to incorporate my captcha and how to get it to loop the same thing over and over. Can this software do this ? Is it simple and I'm just not "getting it" ?
Any help appreciated.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Post sample URL please

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I've been playing with the demo before deciding whether to purchase and having a problem. I just want software to be able to go to specified URL, click on submit button, enter basic Captcha then click submit button. That's it no accounts needed, no registration,etc... but I cannot see how to incorporate my captcha and how to get it to loop the same thing over and over. Can this software do this ? Is it simple and I'm just not "getting it" ?
Any help appreciated.
Zenno is able to do all that work except if there is some crazy captcha what is not supported from any captcha service.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Replied to PM.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)