Questions over Questions about SEO & ZP Functions

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Guys
i have some Questions about some SEO mechanics and some functions about ZP in general.
i think everyone can help so i didnt wanna make a specific thread for every special problem.

1. SEO-Unique Clicks/Views
so many sites will detect sooner or later my scripts and im not quit sure why. so i asked myself and the web, which ways do Websites use to detect Bots on the Account registration.
so im clearing cache&cookies on every new attempt to register an account,switching IP&regenerating a new UA with differtent Browser,Browserversion and so on. Are there any other things which could lead into detecting me as an bot ?

also somebody know the the requirements for an unique view ? like for YT,Twitch or any other video site that a click or view will be succesfully be count ? IP,UA,cookies&cache anthing else?

2 resetting/reloading list/table
so im having a list/table with several informaions which will be used one after the other with deleting the line after taking it. After all lines are taken it should reload/reset the list to its default state and repeat everything from the start. is there a way to do that or a reset function for that ?
reloading the table/list from file didnt looked like its working.

3. Pressing the next Button on google web search
so i tried to create a ranking page push tool
which is taking a random keyword to look at google. everything works good so far but the problem is after he is checking the google site for the Website and doesnt find it he should press the next button to move to the next page and look again for it.
As far as i can see the Next button is changing his code and im not really sure how i can fix that problem, cause the code is changing kinda often and i cant find a stable value to look for. did anyone had the same or a similar issue with that ?

4. Amount of Threads
does the amount of Threads im buying with the different ZP relate to each project or all together ?
like 1 project = 5 Threads
or 2 Projects 5 Threads each
or 2 Projects 1 Project 3 Threads the other Project 2 Threads

thanks a lot for all of your help and sorry for some of my trash questions

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hello.
1. I'm afraid that there is no one answer. You should learn all about browser headers in general. There are hundreds of things what sites can track you, again no one answer like do that for youtube or do that for twitch, this is really trial and error stuff, You have to research each page you are working on, especially if those are one of the top sites on earth, understand that behind those sites are sitting lots of smart developers :-)

2. If You use table/list with line deletion then the only way to reload that list is to save all data in this list again. You can do that manually or using the same template or other.

3. Can not answer, You just have to find how to click, like next button, or maybe numbers in google, then you would need to set up a loop and increase loop when clicking next button so next time it clicks something with 1,2,3,4 and so on.

4. All together. There are not that many options, its one threaded 5 threaded or unlimited. It's global on all ZennoPoster not per project.

If You still stuck at any problem, I would suggest you open a separate thread about your problem so it's possible to resolve it all there. All in one is not a good way.

Cheers

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
like allways first thanks for your answer and help

twitch, youtube etc. where just examples cause they are the mostly known sites out there. but the advice with learning about headers seems good. im taking a look there and try to learn something about that.
unique clicks and views are more about my own website and advertise/affiliate links for it and for google search results.
i think another reason is you need a very good Proxy with high anonymity

2. thanks thats helping me a lot

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)