Questions about Zennoposter,GUI and the Store

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Guys
just coming back after a long break and got some question about several new things added to Zennoposter.

1 So i saw that its possible to add Ui elements to the Bots now to create "real" Bots.
Are there any Videos about that? how to use these Elements how to combine them with the coding part and all that ?

2 i Saw that Zennoposter got now a Store. Unfortunatly its all in russian i think they work on an english translation.
What are the Rules to sell own Bots ?
And does Buyer still need to buy these Zennobox to use them ?
Are there any other soltoutions to sell zennoproducts without the need to buy the zennobox or zennoposter ? i think many many people will be scared of paying extra 10$ for every product they wanna buy.

3 So im thinking of creating a small Tool which is creating E-Mail Accounts. These accounts are created from txt files which contains all the needed items. Also a nice UI for an better overview. Do you think thats all possible? I mean i think the coding part is kinda simple for that but im not sure how good the coding part does work with the UI and if its working.

Thanks for all the help

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Welcome back!)

I'll try to answer your questions:

1. Unfortunately, there are no videos about BotUI, but you may read help docs - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:bot_ui
There you can find required info.

2. Yes, we have recently created bot store and are now developing and updating it. English translation is planned soon. I'll let you know when it will be updated.
And yes, people need to use zennobox for running bots, if they don't have zennoposter.

3. Using zennoposter you will be able to create nice E-mail accounts registrator template with attractive and user friendly BotUI.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)