Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you guys write the full things which can be used on input settings like

{HTTP|SOCKS4|SOCKS5}
{save}
{multi|200}
{Item1|Item2|Item3}

And for example I want to make 100 links, how can I stop template execution after writing 100 in input box of the new feature
And If I make 5 select options how do I use logic switch (I mean do i have to write VariableCreatedInInputSettings=NameSelectedInInputSettings) To make this statement true and proceed what we actualy selected in input settings?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It all depends on your projects.

Firstly you need to decide which variable you ( or other user) have to set before template execution and after that implement it in settings.

In you need to post 100 links, you can set loop and use field in settings to set maximum number of iterations for future use in loop.

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You didn't read the full questions

Q1) Any more codes we can use instead of these examples given in wiki

{HTTP|SOCKS4|SOCKS5}
{save}
{multi|200}
{Item1|Item2|Item3}

Q2) If we have {Item1|Item2|Item3} and we select item 2 how to work with a new variable so that we don't preform certain steps

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I read your full questions

1) Yes
2) Do not understand what you mean.
Why you need select to set 1 of 3 variables if you doesnt know what to do with them in your project?

Firstly you need to decide which variable you ( or other user) have to set before template execution and after that implement it in settings.

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For 1) If yes, can you guys list them in wiki?

2) I make a web 2.0, in input settings I make option for wordpress blogs, blogspot blogs or tumblr. If I select tumblr option how do I configure a extra step in PM

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: messageinabox

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Plus how to use input settings while in debugging

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In debugging current version of Input settings doesn't initialize variables, so they have to be initialize separately.
Yeah please add that so the interaction between the input settings and the template can easily be debugged. I would love to be able use drop downs as well because they take up far less space on the interface in comparison to the select buttons.

Also the ability to link input actions e.g you have on your interface a question like "Use X?" and a Boolean check box. When checked yes it could then display relevant the inputs/settings otherwise they would remain hidden since no input is needed. What do you think HB?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Also the ability to link input actions e.g you have on your interface a question like "Use X?" and a Boolean check box. When checked yes it could then display relevant the inputs/settings otherwise they would remain hidden since no input is needed. What do you think HB?
Interesting suggestion. Currently we will add initialization of variables. Then will see what addons will make it more userfriendly. Thank you for you suggestions.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Boxcutter

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interesting suggestion. Currently we will add initialization of variables. Then will see what addons will make it more user friendly. Thank you for you suggestions.
I have to say I think the input settings is the best update to MP yet. Incredibly useful. I use it a lot to visually figure out exactly what features/functions I want a template to do and then work in PM to add all the actions to make it happen. I do hope you guys add that initialization of variables because it will make debugging 10 times faster. At the moment I either have to manual change the default variable values in the input settings window before every debug or save the template and run it in ZP to try and test different settings.

I would love to see that interface suggestion above added at some point as well because it would cut down so much space on the interface and make it more adaptable to display the settings that actually apply to what you have selected. e.g I have select buttons that each require different inputs. One select option requires all the inputs while another select option only needs you to input a few of them and so on. At the moment of course everything is always displayed regardless of what's selected or what check box(s) are ticked/unticked etc.

Here is some more information on the ideal functionality I'm talking about here that's used
in Gravity Forms - http://www.gravityforms.com/features/conditional-logic/

That said I really do look forward to whatever updates come out that make it more user friendly in any way!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)