Question about taking/saving list data into files

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have a template and I want to scrappe data from a webpage. I found that to take ALL values I want to save I must use "lists". OK, I created the list, the regex, and it works great... take all data found and save into the list then into the file.

But I have some doubts. When Zenno initiates the list, it loads values from the file I want to save the results right?

1-What is saved into the file? New values or the full list? Because if Zenno first loads data, and then save, then its duplicating records right?

2-what does happen when I work with +1 threads at the same time? If the first question is true, then nothing, but if it saves the full list I think I will end with a high list with 100s of duplicated records.

Im testing right now, I never used lists because I never needed but Im running a project and I started with this feature!

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do not us save to file.

Just set path to file in lists settings, check "save changes I file" in lists settings and use action add line. All other activities from other actions (when you send data to list) will affect (add data to file) automatically

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)