Question about randomising Checkboxes

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Guys its me again :-)
This Time i got a Question about randomising the Value of Checkboxes.
So i got a site where you need to click on Checkboxes ( a selected Box got a field with True at Zennoposter)
On the Site are several Boxes so i can choose from 10 Boxes but need at least 4 which are selected ( are true)
Clicking Boxes isnt hard but i want it more randome. The Idea was to make an Variable for every Box and let it Spin if its true (checked) or not (false). But thats very awkward so im not sure if theres an other way to let the bot randomise choose the boxes.
Below i got some Screenshoots how the site is looking and what exactly i mean.

2 Problem is On the Other pictures you see some Textes where i need to put a circle for telling them how much i like something or not.
Same thing like above. I did it like this.
Make 5 Variables with randome Numbers which get spinned at the start of the script.
Every circle got a variable. Problem is it looks rlly like a bot was doing it cause its not rlly random
example
circle1 variable1
circle2 variable2
cirlce3 variable3
circle4 variable4
circle5 variable5
circle6 variable1
circle7 variable2

So my results are repeading and looks rlly bottish. Is it possible to randomise every single Circle
If i do it like my way variable 1 is allways the same number also like variable 2 3 4 and 5
i wont it like every circle is a fresh randomised number and not like a fixed number ( thats what i have now)

Вложения

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Seems all the checkboks elements are similar.
So first you create a list named rnd_list of numbers from 0 to last element-1.
Make a standart action on rnd_list "mix the elements"
Make a circle while retrieving the first element into variable rnd_N with deleting from rnd_list is true
Than do "click" action by number of coincidence with rnd_N variable.

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK im not sure if i understand it right so here what i think :-)
1 creating a list called "rnd_list"
2 Set the Content values of the list with numbers from 1 to the last element ( last box, like 20 boxes 1-20?)
3 now i did list processing cause i didnt found your standart action "mix the elements" i just found "shuffle elements of rnd_list"
4 with circle you mean a loop which is repeading the action you mentioned^^
so cause of the mixing of the numbers of "rnd_list" theres allways an other number the first so hes picking up the number deleting it from the list and making it true.

But doesnt mean that i need a variable for every checkbox. Putting the variables of the checkbox into the List. mixing the list. and taking the first variable out of the List and making it as a true checkbox ?

Sry for the bad english hopefully you understand what i mean :-)

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
my english is bad too
I thought a while why you should do this if there is no matter for site the order of your clicks.
Do you realy know the site content checks it?
Anyway ...
Set the Content values of the list with numbers from 1 to the last element ( last box, like 20 boxes 1-20?)
mostly right but formula is from 0 to N-1 (from 0 to 19 in example)
"shuffle elements of rnd_list"
a haven't english version so it's right action
4.mixing of elements shuld be before circle loop logic
each new circle you get new item from rnd_list and by this item search the element to click or smth. else, and delet it from list
for example:
you have got item 15 in to variable {-Variable.item-}
your action properties are look like:
groupe; attribute; search type; value; № in order (or what you have in your version)
0; id; regexp; check_; {-Variable.item-}

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mh Still not got it working maybe im to dumb for this :-)
1 yes im 100% sure they check the checkboxes.

Atm im so far that i got the part with saving the random line from the list to an variable
but im not sure how i need to continue.
I Thought about give every Checkbox a Number from my list
i get the random number from the list: exmaple: 5
and then i let the Checkbox with the content 5 change the value from 5 to True
but im missing the functions about Changing the Content of the Checkbox from (Number of Checkbox) to True.

is it possible for you to make a short example (an xml file) so you can show me how its working? im more the practice guy who see things and learn from these then theorycrafting about it.
i link my script below so you can see ( if you want) how far i am and what i tryed ( im not sure about the IF logic was just an idea of mine)

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)