Proxychecker doesn't work as expected

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Bought ZP five days ago, already made some templates that are working fine, but I'm stuck on a HUGE issue: ProxyChecker doesn't work as expected and it's REALLY making my live harder with ZP (could create at least 50 Hotmail accounts, for example):
1. The more sources you have, the less proxies it gets as alive. I have more than 6k sources and more than 200k proxies listed, but can't get even 1k alive proxies. On the first day I bought it, I had 100 sources and found 3k alive proxies.
2. Seems like Proxychecker stops working after 5-10k checks. I.e., it continues checking, but finds not a single alive proxy. It's really impossible not getting ONE single alive proxy on a 10k list.

Since I don't have Scrapebox, I was expecting that ZP would make the job on this, but I think I was wrong. Any ideas about this?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there,
Please let me know which OS do you use, your connection and how many threads do you check sources and proxy
The indicator here is not only alive proxy count, but also how many were checked per session. Public proxy usually are not very long time alive, so when you check it first time you can find 1k and then find just a few.

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use Windows 7 64-bit, 5 mb connection and have already tried MANY different threads for sources and proxies (from 1 to 15 on sources and from 50 to 300 on proxies).
This is getting REALLY frustrating!!! Proxychecker checks 16k, gets 700 "alive" proxies and only 50 of them REALLY works JUST AFTER I got them!!!!!

lydra

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
6k sources?? The duplicate proxies are going to be a huge percentage of the total amount of proxies.

Research your sources better. I have (via simple testing) ~15 sources that produce ~20k proxies with 2,5k live.

Also, public proxies die faster than you can say "fdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsfsdfsfsF".

1k out of 200k crappy old list, you should be happy about it...

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not an old list, most are updated daily. Also tried with a smaller source list (162 sources) and got the exactly same result (around 700-800 alive proxies). I only need 1k alive proxies that work afterwards, since seems like most "alive" proxies got by ProxyChecker don't open a single web page, but I really can't get them using ProxyChecker.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)