proxy speed is very low in zenno

bogdann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anyone had problems with proxy speed? maybe is only a bug, the speed in mozilla is very fast, while in zenno, is very slow, i have zp mp4 lite,

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Speed of proxy only depends on proxy.
ZennoPoster is not reduce it in anyway :huh:

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do not use private proxies in zennoposter, some very good private proxies can not pass the zennoposter proxy checker. Add steps to project maker to get the proxies. It is much better.

joe009

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ive noticed it seems slow with proxies as well. Im using proxy bonanza (signed up today). Pages load a lot quicker when using the same proxies in firefox where they will time out when using zennoposter. Any ideas?

edit been testing further.

Using proxies in zennoposter certain pages (eg squidoo login and hotmail) take nearly 5 minues for the loading icon to go off green (i have pictures disabled as well). using the same proxy in firefox the same page loads in seconds. Its so slow It would be quicker not to use zenno!

my proxy source is a text file in this format

proxyloginname:proxypassword@proxy:port

why is it so slow? Its only certain pages as well. I have a script on my own server that just displays the ip which i use at the start of a template to check im not on my real ip and that loads fine.

Messed around with this all day and this is just wasting my time!

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will also agree with you. I ran few templates using proxies and those were way too slow to load the main page. And when used the proxy in my browser, it loaded quickly.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks

Ive noticed it seems slow with proxies as well. Im using proxy bonanza (signed up today). Pages load a lot quicker when using the same proxies in firefox where they will time out when using zennoposter. Any ideas?

edit been testing further.

Using proxies in zennoposter certain pages (eg squidoo login and hotmail) take nearly 5 minues for the loading icon to go off green (i have pictures disabled as well). using the same proxy in firefox the same page loads in seconds. Its so slow It would be quicker not to use zenno!

my proxy source is a text file in this format

proxyloginname:proxypassword@proxy:port

why is it so slow? Its only certain pages as well. I have a script on my own server that just displays the ip which i use at the start of a template to check im not on my real ip and that loads fine.

Messed around with this all day and this is just wasting my time!

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have problem with zp4 proxychecker....my public proxy source work well on zp3 and i can create 30-50 email account from just 100 proxy that i already filter with rules.....but in zp4 most of my proxy didn't pass the same rule that i use on zp3....

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

Me too having same problem. I'm a new user using ZP4. Now only at creating template stage.
While my private proxies are loading fast in my browser, they are loading super slow in ZP.

Windows 7 / 64bit
Browser: Waterfox (64bit firefox)

Any solution? Thanks!

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Ok, this is what I had tried today.

1) Set private proxy within the template. The speed very slow, and the template cannot complete executing.

2) Use Proxifier set the same private proxy. Run the same template. The speed is normal (fast), and ZP can complete executing the template.

Seems like a bug with ZP. But not many people having this problem. So what could be causing it??? :confused:

Are the developers looking into this?
Thanks!

Details:
ZP4 Lite
Windows 7 / 64bit
Private proxy (with user authentication)

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Am I the only person still having this problem?
:(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Zennoposter works a little bit different then browsers.
Most of the time it doesn't display changed elements or loading process, this process is hidden. And you see only result (or mid result). That was made for reducing of resources usage.

serbyy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same problem, using proxy scraped in zennoposter most of the templates don' t work well ... using proxies saved in a txt file and loaded from the template itself (scraped withscrapebox) is faster ...

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same problem, using proxy scraped in zennoposter most of the templates don' t work well ... using proxies saved in a txt file and loaded from the template itself (scraped withscrapebox) is faster ...
this is what i mean on my post above....proxies that scrape with zpmp proxies checker didn't works for me...but in zp3 the proxies is fast and i use the same proxies source that i use in zpmp....now i use didnt use the zpmp proxies checker at all....

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You guys posting nonsense things how can the same proxies from the same sources scraped by different programs work different in Zennoposter? Proxies are the same. They either alive either not.

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
maybe for you it nonsense but it happened to me....the proxy work fast on zp3 than zpmp, sometime it didnt work at all on zpmp

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm experiencing the same issues with dedi private proxies for both project maker & the poster, just too slow! Btw, this is the latest v.4.3.6.0

***Resolved***

I turned off the Zonealarm firewall, and it runs as expected. Btw, for me personally, this also fixed the issue where debugging a template in projectmaker was fine, but came up with errors in the actual zennoposter.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm experiencing the same issues with dedi private proxies for both project maker & the poster, just too slow! Btw, this is the latest v.4.3.6.0

***Resolved***

I turned off the Zonealarm firewall, and it runs as expected. Btw, for me personally, this also fixed the issue where debugging a template in projectmaker was fine, but came up with errors in the actual zennoposter.
Do you have both version installed? Can I connect to you via teamviewer to see this difference in speed or may be you could record a video to show this problem.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you have both version installed? Can I connect to you via teamviewer to see this difference in speed or may be you could record a video to show this problem.
The only version I have installed is the latest (4.3.6).

The issue seems to have been resolved by disabling ZA firewall.

If the problem shows again, I'll either do a video/temview.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)