Proxies issues

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,

Just bought ZennoPoster, grabbed an template for Hotmail acc creator and now I'm having some issues:
- Proxychecker is not saving the proxies, even when I confirm that ZennoPoster isn't configured to delete proxies (on settings or on the template options)
- The logic to get the proxies from a file is working, but once it gets the proxy, it doesn't work (the page isn't loaded). Already tried several proxies and different IE version (7 / 9) without any luck
- The logic to get the proxies from a Proxychecker rule isn't working (at least on Debug) - it returns blank and thus it doesn't use the proxy. Also tried using it without any rule on it (get all proxies) without any luck. Probably it's related to the first issue

Can anyone please help me on these?

Thanks!

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could anybody please help?!? I've already made two templates but I can't run them because of this proxies issue.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Please watch this video tut
[video]http://www.youtube.com/zennolab#p/u/3/SEd2SMUHUFw[/video]
, if it won't help - knocking to me in skype

msfaria

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I already did all the setup - like I said, the logic to save the proxies to the file is working, for example.
I have added you on Skype two days ago, but you are not online. ;-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

tongchang911

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, sometime I'm a bit busy to sit there, so I reply via email in such case. (support[at]zennolab[dot]com)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)