Protecting Branches/Action fields in PM ( Editor)

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there,

At the time of editing the template in PM (Editor), the two actions/branches get merged each other while we dragging the action/branch nearer to another action/branch of the same template.. :-)

Some times we don't need to merge these two branches/action fields together..:-)

see video here : http://www.screencast.com/t/8ONODmC4

For that please set or provide an option to Protect the branch from merging to another branch (or disable merging to another) :D

Please add this feature in next build..:az:

Thanks in advance.!:-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Infiy

Infiy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good Feature Suggestion.!:az:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
@purush84 - You can add that action bellow and add connection to that action from whatever you like and it will work same way as disconnected...

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can add that action bellow and add connection to that action from whatever you like and it will work same way as disconnected...
You are right lokiys,

But Sometimes at the editing time of large templates see video:http://screencast.com/t/zufVKiqT ..the actions gets merged unwanted to some other actions while we dragging it :(..to protect this i had asked about an option in PM (editor)..:-) that the action should n't merge with any other actions if we set Protect the branch Option.

Thanks..:p

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't find such a feature usefull personally. I would vote for dialog window asking if I want merge them in case connections are changed after drag&drop/merge, in other cases it is OK I think. But we always have CTRL+Z working.

• Спасибо
Реакции: purush84

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)