Projects cannot be executed successfully Sometimes! Help!

raomeng

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My projects can be runned successfully sometimes. However, sometimes when I run them in ZP4 (Latest version 4.0.7.0), it seems that ZP4 has not completely execute the project yet, then very soon finished the execution, and indicates the project is runned successfully. I check the log and it shows "XXX.xmlz was completed successfully!" . Actually, it is a fake success.

Anyone can help me to solve it?

raomeng

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It can be runned very well in PM.

raomeng

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I try to run it again (Maybe 3-5 times), it can be succeful.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Never seen anything like this.
What do you mean for fake success?

Is it happening for 1 project or all of them?

raomeng

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if it is indicating success, which is not real, then you must be doing something wrong...

usually that happens if you connect negative exit with something, and error is apearing just there on that exit. In that case next step from negative exit would give you success mark, but it would not be the real one.

i hope im not talking in codes here :D

raomeng

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have debugged yesterday in ZP4. I found the fact of my case. Sometimes, from the start point, ZP4 ignored the all steps from the first step(such as "clear cookie") of my project on, then directly jump to "Good End" and successfully finish the execution very soon.

Anyone could help me?

Благодарностей
Баллы
@raomeng The first step with debugging any issue, on any software of note, is to look at the log files. What does the log say?

If you have ever worked with programming pro's, you will notice its a automatic reflex response. What does the log say?

Been aware of this is how you weed out the noobs @ odesk, freelancer, etc. The try hard wannabe guru's love reading tea leaves, rolling runes & vaudeville theatrics.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are again geniouse as usually CaptainObvious...

if you read his first post he said that...: "I check the log and it shows "XXX.xmlz was completed successfully!" ...this is why all we can do is give suggestions! Nobody wanna go over complete logs for every issue here... Afterall, this is FREE HELP!!!

So please keep your crap in your toilet, dont spread it around here all the time!!! Everyone else dont know nothing, just you know the all answers...

...but sad part is that you are talking about theatrics, and only thing you do here is exactly that!!! ...braging and not helping at all!!!

raomeng

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi drvosjeca, I have reported the problem and send some sample projects to ZP staff. If I got any answer, I will post it here.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is great...
I hope we get better communication from now on with zenno team, there are still many bugs that need to be fixed, but i believe they will take care of most of them. Small things can make a big difference...

Im sorry that i have reacted as i did and said thing to CaptainObviouse.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)