Project will not save

quizzical

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I hope someone can help with this as it's going to take a lot of time to fix.

I have been creating a template for the last week, I thought it had been saving, I'd been using version numbers like templatev0.1.xmlz , templatev0.2xmlz and so on.

However it looks like it stopped saving a few days ago so I only have the old versions on disk. I can still see and run the template, which is now up to v2.2 , but saving does not work and the file name is always red. I can open a new template and save that, so I'm going to manually copy the groups over one by one (arghh).

Is there a workaround to save my existing project ? Below is half of it, anyone know why it won't save?

quizzical

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I get this in the logs :

2014-06-19 13:09:30.2100|WARN|ZennoLab.LogLibrary.InternalError|Error occured in module "Save project"
Message: "Ionic.Zip.ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Reset(Boolean whileSaving)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Save()
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Save(Stream outputStream)
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4.GEFxdqdAqN4NAkNyhk0f(Object , Object )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4.Save(String fileName)"
2014-06-19 13:10:50.9430|WARN|ZennoLab.LogLibrary.InternalError|Error occured in module "Save project"
Message: "Ionic.Zip.ZipException: Cannot read that as a ZipFile ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Reset(Boolean whileSaving)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Save()
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Save(Stream outputStream)
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4.GEFxdqdAqN4NAkNyhk0f(Object , Object )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4.Save(String fileName)"

quizzical

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
actually, never mind I managed to work through one of the old versions and update it with the changes using copy paste. Thank GOD!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hello!

This may happen due to size of project. PM is 32 bit tool at the moment. Unfortunatelly copy-paste is the only way you can try to solve this.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)