Project in Project without waiting for execution?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to run a project in project and continue other steps without waiting for execution to finish?
It is possible to still handle the threads limit? So if thread limit is reached then we wait before executing project in project?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
It's not possible using PinP action. Only if you run project from .bat file using Own code>Run program action. You can create bat file via context menu.
Bat.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: mikakojonkowski

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
As for thread limit, you should check number of threads:
Код:
return ZennoPoster.AllInstances.Count();
And then set condition, depending on which run project or not.

• Спасибо
Реакции: mikakojonkowski
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not possible using PinP action. Only if you run project from .bat file using Own code>Run program action. You can create bat file via context menu.
Посмотреть вложение 12323
I tried to look for all commands possible to use with TasksRunner.exe, I couldnt find them on forum, is there anything out there? Or just the things in zennoposter menu?
Whats idea i came by is to:

Project 1 > copy and unique rename project 2 > run .bat TasksRunner.exe (Start, import input settings, add attemps)

Is that possible to do in one .bat file or each task (start, import settings, ...) must be done separately?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I tried to look for all commands possible to use with TasksRunner.exe, I couldnt find them on forum, is there anything out there? Or just the things in zennoposter menu?
Whats idea i came by is to:

Project 1 > copy and unique rename project 2 > run .bat TasksRunner.exe (Start, import input settings, add attemps)

Is that possible to do in one .bat file or each task (start, import settings, ...) must be done separately?
Unfortunately, there are no any guides for bat commands.
You may just add all options to bat, view bat file in notepad, and thus get commands.
I think one bat can run several task. You should try.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)