{-Project.Directory-} for table filepath?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
{-Project.Directory-}\files\mytable.xlsx

I'm trying to use this filepath inside my table settings but it's ain't picking up the file...

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
an Update:

Right, it's picking up data with {-Project.Directory-}\files\mytable.xlsx, it's just ain't showing it inside the table settings box...

awesome.alexb

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I have noticed this small thing. Usually in any field when you start typing {- you will be presented with the choices. In the filepath for a list and table this automatic suggestion does not take place.

When you type {-Project.Directory-} it gets the directory with the ending \ ... In fact all filepath gets include this ending slash (ie with file-getfilelist too)

Usually when you click the ... browse button and select the file manually yes the table window will populate with the data so you can see how its sucked up.

But when I write {Project.Directory-}settings.txt in the filepath field for a list or table (to pull a txt file named settings) etc it won't populate the window

The table is in fact accessed though, as long as all your other settings are correct (ie the delimiter).

Yes this seems to be just a little weird bug but it doesn't affect functionality.

I've discovered many little 'weird' things in Zenno like this. Usually there are workarounds if you are savvy.

I hope this helps.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you mean that table doesn't show preview of it's content when you use {-Project.Directore-}, it's not a bug.
It's how the program works.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)