ProhectMaker(V4.3.7.0) can not save project after degug error

zennoabc

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Start a new project, run debug, if an error occurred in project, the system will ask do you want to stay in debug? If you choose yes. Then you can not close the browser. Also The stop debug button is invisibility. The only option you have is to run debug again. but after that. you will not be able to save any change you make in your project.:confused:

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

majster_misiek

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also, when error occurs during debug mode all actions that require selecting a list seems to reset lists bound to them...

chris007

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can confirm both errors too:
- the disappearance of the Stop debug button after clicking yes when I'm asked if I want to continue in debug mode after an error occurs
- the disappearance of lists from Word processing to List actions

I found that if your project is modified (not saved), when you get an error, click yes and the Stop debug button greys out, you can just click the close button for ZennoPoster Project Maker and the dialog asking you if you want to save the modified project will kick you out of debug mode. You can just hit cancel and continue working, but you'll have to rebind the lists where they disappeared.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Thanx guys, will be fixed.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)