[SOLVED] Profile Processing

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Zenno users,

I have a problem on using the {-Profile.login-} for creating an email accounts.

I am using a loop after I successfully created an account and the problem is when it fill the username text field for the second loop, it uses thesame {-Profile.login-} value on the first loop which result to an error This username is already taken..

How do I regenerate a new Profile values?

I meant regenerate all the profile attributes at once.

Thanks

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Don't use a loop. Just let the template run through the email creation process and then when the template is complete, a new thread will start with new information. There is no reason to do a loop for something like this. Set your number of successes and number of attempts in the poster and let her rip.

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the reply Mr. bigcajones...

Actually I am using a loop because I am using a different proxy for each loop.

I do this because there is a limitation of email creation per day.

Thanks,

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can load a new proxy with every new instance just like you are doing in your loop. Just get rid of the part where your template loops up to the beginning and you will be fine. That way you don't run into the problems that you are having. Each new thread will have new profile information in it and your error will be a thing of the past.

• Спасибо
Реакции: amul

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Mr. bigcajones,

I'm sorry for being noob, I am just starting to learn about this software,

What do you meant, do I have to remove my loop?

What I am doing is first I am setting a counter and then pick the first private proxy listed in my excel file, then do the signup, after that increase the counter by 1 and then get the second proxy on my list again, then do the sign up again and so on.

If I remove the loop how can I make 40 emails in one click?

Thanks,
(Newbie here ;-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Just execute your project 40 times and not 1 time with 40 iterations within a loop.
It's more stable solution.

• Спасибо
Реакции: amul

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly what I was trying to say. Sorry if I wasn't more clear. Make your template so that it creates one email with one proxy. You can run the template 40-50 times (however many proxies you have). Make sure you make a backup of them of course. In the poster, set the execution count to the number of proxies you have in your file. When the poster is complete, you can copy your proxies back into the file and run them another 40-50 times. Repeat this until you can't run them any more for the day.

If you need help, hit me or Anton up on Skype and we will show you how.

amul

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is that mean that I have to run my project once for each of my private proxy?

proxy #1 I need to execute the project, and another execution for the second one and so on... ?

I thought I can make a list of proxy and get them one by one for each loop(1 click use 10 proxy consecutively)

:(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can create in your project a list and sync it with txt files with proxies on your hard drive. And take a line with deleting of it and placing to the end of this list.

So you will be able to use it multithreaded and use proxies one after another.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)