Profile Browser settings compared to emulation via step

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

What is the difference between the "Profile-Browser-Configure manually" settings and the action block "Browser settings" where I can also configure the emulation of Canvas, ClientRect and so on?

So if I check all the settings in the static block "Profile" under "Browser-Configure manually-Emulations" is it necessary to make additional emulation settings using a browser settings cube?

And what are the recommended settings in "Profile-Browser-Configure manually-Emulations", just check all or just a few of them?

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

What is the difference between the "Profile-Browser-Configure manually" settings and the action block "Browser settings" where I can also configure the emulation of Canvas, ClientRect and so on?

So if I check all the settings in the static block "Profile" under "Browser-Configure manually-Emulations" is it necessary to make additional emulation settings using a browser settings cube?

And what are the recommended settings in "Profile-Browser-Configure manually-Emulations", just check all or just a few of them?
It differs in few aspects -"Profile-Browser-Configure manually" is more up-to-date and better combined with other settings in profile.
Canvas in action block is elder feature, but it allows to block access to canvas data in ZP browser.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen So if I understand it right, basically it is recommended to use the "Profile-Browser-Configure manually" settings and NOT the "Browser settings" cube, unless I'd like to block the access to ClientRects, Canvas and so on completely? So if I check all emulations in "Profile-Browser-Configure manually" it's obsolete to setup addtional emulations using a "Browser settings" cube?

What settings would you recommend in "Profile-Browser-Configure manually", just check all emulations and set "Browser" to the up-to-date version of the used engine (Chrome or FF52/FF52x64), OS to 100% percent Windows and Platform to 100% desktop or do you have a better suggestion?

Thank you :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)