Profile access issue - only 1 instance can run

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all,

I am a bit stuck with the logic of this.
I created an instance with a profile but it looks like a single profile cannot be accessed by multiple threads.
So my quesiton is how would you create multiple profiles without creating a full mess of profile folders on my pc?

As it looks like generating a new profile each time creates a new folder with plenty of files.....but I do not want to keep those, I only want the same amount of profile per thread and when the app stops, remove all the unused profiles.

Any idea how to do this please?

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi, not sure i understand what is your question.

1. Yes, the same profile folder can not be used in multiple threads at the same time.
2. If you want to use the same account in multiple threads simultaneously, then you have to generate more than one profile folder and use them separate.
3. If you want to delete old unused folders, just use Data ==> Directories ==> Remove

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, Lokiys,

Thanks for your reply.
I see.... The main profile has browsers extensions and other gadgets, copying manually each folder will be difficult if I need 1000 threads.

Any idea how to auto duplicate a profiles based on the main one, let's say 1000 times and then resue all the folder names in each thread?

So this way I can create a bot that duplicate 1000 times the main profile, before the next profile bot uses them.

Not sure what is the best way to do it...your kind advice would be fantastic please as you are so experienced with Zenno.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)