Problems using tables - worked before

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

had some projects running in ZP 5.0.7.0 for months without problems. But yesterday I updated the content of a "input"-table (.xlsx) containing email-accounts. All stayed in the same format and so on. But now I occasionally get in every of those projects the error "Run Table failed to process table" and "Taking line from table Line No. -1 doesn't exist..."

I checked the tables and they were not corrupted (had this problem a while ago with ZP when it destroyed the content of .xlsx-file, but I think this bug was in an older version).

When I stop and restart the projects in ZP it works fine for a while but then the error comes again. Also I found in the logs that it is working without problems for hours and then it throws the error for 3 or 4 runs and then works again ok without any intervention from my side.

Do you have an idea what could cause the error and how it can be fixed?

Thank you,
m93

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) How do you use tables? Does table settings have path to file?
2) Are settings for "load from file", "save changes" are checked?
3) How many threads are usinf the same table?
4) What is file size?
5) How long templates are running?
5) Screenshotys for system's resurces when error happens (Ram, processor) + screenshot for task manager.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Anton,

sorry for my delayed reply, but I was still on vacation.

1) I use "{-Project.Directory-}\in\table01.xlsx as path in table settings
2) yes, both are checked
3) every project is set to max. 1 thread and uses its own table
4) filesize is 18kB. xlsx with 196 rows and 5 columns
5) set the templates to run every 20min without end. howeve the error occurs sometimes also at the first run as well as after some hours. The interesting thing is if I don't intervene and let the templates run mostly the error disappears after 2 or 3 failure runs.
System resources seem to be the same no matter if the error occours or not.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do you take first line or use number of line to be taken?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First I count the lines of the table, set this value to a variable and then take a random value within this range (0 to numberoflines -1). So there shouldn't be a range overflow.

Noticed that the error only seems to appear when there is a problem with HMA Pro VPN client (Using "run program" action to call the external exe to connect and disconnect within the project) connecting to one of their servers. Odd, what has that got to do with the projects tables?

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

had some projects running in ZP 5.0.7.0 for months without problems. But yesterday I updated the content of a "input"-table (.xlsx) containing email-accounts. All stayed in the same format and so on. But now I occasionally get in every of those projects the error "Run Table failed to process table" and "Taking line from table Line No. -1 doesn't exist..."

I checked the tables and they were not corrupted (had this problem a while ago with ZP when it destroyed the content of .xlsx-file, but I think this bug was in an older version).

When I stop and restart the projects in ZP it works fine for a while but then the error comes again. Also I found in the logs that it is working without problems for hours and then it throws the error for 3 or 4 runs and then works again ok without any intervention from my side.

Do you have an idea what could cause the error and how it can be fixed?

Thank you,
m93
Delete the file and recreate a new one. I also faced similar issue and it was resolved by deleting the file and creating a fresh copy and adding the content into it manually.
Try it, it might work for you too.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you nitin2003 for your help. I will try this :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)