problems registering an email

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hello,

i just got the demo so am new to the program but am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to sign up for emails. I'm stuck on AOL right now. im at the last step where i enter the captcha and click "Sign Up". when i click sign up it records it on template area on the right but nothing happens in the browser window. anyone know why this is happening.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Too many attempts via one IP address ? Lack of pauses in your template ?

There are a few experts on AOL templates kicking around who will know this one for sure... hang tight.

wolk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yeah I have the same problem. I tried it by pressing the "Enter" on the keyboard and it did work. But how can I simulate the Enter-Keystroke with Zennoposter?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not saying that me or Gcomm are experts, but I personally haven't gotten AOL to work. Had it working and then poof, it was gone. That's why I would suggest that you try a different site. Yahoo.co.uk or Hotmail or Safe-Mail. All of these are easy to get signed up to and they work with pop. No sense beating your head on a wall when you can go through a different door.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is something with the AOL button. You have to figure out a better way to recognize it. Took me a while but I figured it out...Don't have it anymore but I remember that the button was weird..

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@bigcajones

How do you get Hotmail to work? After I finished the template and knocked out a few accounts I realized that everything goes straight to the spam folder. From what I've read there is no way to forward that mail or setup a filter which made me assume hotmail was useless. Am I missing something???

Also, I spent hours doing a Yahoo.com email template only to find that they don't even have a pop feature!! I take it that yahoo.co.uk is different??

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In hotmail like in gmail you can set up a filter so that your email doesn't go into spam. It's under options=>more options=>rules for sorting new messages=>New=> then set so that if senders email contains @ then it won't go into spam.

In Yahoo.co.uk you go to Mail=>options=>mail options=>Filters=> set it to senders contains @ send to inbox. Then set the Pop and email forwarding on.

Hope this helps.

One other thing that will help in hotmail. Run a template or two. When you pop your email a few times, your popped email will go into a Pop folder. Go into your account and move the emails out of Pop into the inbox. This usually stops the inbox email from going into the Pop folder after that.

• Спасибо
Реакции: wolk

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@bigcajones

Thanks again! Great info as usual!

wolk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
nice info.

what one also can do is just activate the pop and set it to "include spam messages" this should work as well doesnt it?

One problem I still have is to klick the damn Options Button at the top and then to klick the "Mail Options" on the dropdown menu. Zenno just wont do it for me with my settings. Any idea on how to find the correct element to click on?

Thanks
wolk

In hotmail like in gmail you can set up a filter so that your email doesn't go into spam. It's under options=>more options=>rules for sorting new messages=>New=> then set so that if senders email contains @ then it won't go into spam.

In Yahoo.co.uk you go to Mail=>options=>mail options=>Filters=> set it to senders contains @ send to inbox. Then set the Pop and email forwarding on.

Hope this helps.

One other thing that will help in hotmail. Run a template or two. When you pop your email a few times, your popped email will go into a Pop folder. Go into your account and move the emails out of Pop into the inbox. This usually stops the inbox email from going into the Pop folder after that.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: wolk

wolk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx bigcajones :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)