Problems on Youtube

Link69100

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey ,

Just purchased a pro version of ZP and after few test i'm pretty lost ... here my example , I built a traffic bot or view bot (for playing videos on external source like twitter or reddit) and the views simply not appear, with strong paid proxy and without.

First question, when I watch a video on an external source , do I need a account on this external site or can I simply visit this website as an unknow user ?

I've tested the method with an other bot that's work but the most amount of views were deleted 2 days ago by youtube servers .

I think the new version of youtube know the process but ... I know it's possible to outpassed the control. I work sometimes with a programmer (paid services) and he drive thousands views on the targeted videos by reddit ...

Someone can help me to aceive this please :-) ??

Regards

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Somehow, youtube detects that you are using bot...
You should emulate real human as much as possible, i.e. use different browser profiles, gain some cookies, browser history
make some random mouse move, clicks... ZP has all the tools for it.

Link69100

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for your answer Vladzen ,

Yes, I know that the process on youtube have to be "real human" emulated , specially for managing account, like, etc ..
But I would like to use Reddit or a external source for increase traffic and views to a youtube video , not directly from Youtube.com or google.

If I watch a video on Reddit, what kind of informations youtube received ? I think they know my ip , browser , profil user .. but do they know if I have an account on Reddit , my activity or if I am an active user (vote up , comment, karma ) ?
It's a real question for me and I try to clout the mystery ^^ I've tried with some exclusive proxy (paid) but without multiple account on reddit , perhaps it's the problem..

Someone who help please :-) ?

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im 100% not trying to be rude or condescending im just here to help.

Your better off hiring some one to teach you whats going on in this process, @lokiys is a prime example of some one i think still offers thease kind of lessons but i can tell you what your asking for comes from alot of experience and no one is just going to hand it away. think about what your asking, a view bot that YT counts as veiws? they pay people based on view's, so essentially your asking others to GIVE MONEY AWAY.... thats a hard sell. ZP can do it, but it based on the profile id's and how you have it set up.
there are people out there that will teach you this for a price. or you can experiment and look at the traffic and learn the hard way like the others

Link69100

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey @PHaRTnONu ,

Thanks for your answer, it's not condescending , I'm totally agree with you.

I'm here for learn and that's why I ask for your help . Since few months, I did a lot of test with a lot of different software, I understood some processes but other are totally unknow for me .. I'm not a programmer, I'm just a little boy with a lot of logic and the envy to achieve my goals. I work since 10 years in urban music as engineer and artist and I spent a lot of money with programmers and marketers for increase visibility on socials media... Now it's my time to do that , I understood a lot but I need some tricks or some help to go on the right way.

@lokiys , It would be a pleasure to discuss with you about your different classes !

If anybody want to explore the subject :-) the thread is open !!

• Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hey. Thank for trust guys.
Unfortunately, there are no classes available for such a subject.
In general, I'm always declining any requests related to hacking youtube views system, because this is not what I offer.
I always say to my customers, generating fake views from Youtube is more of a method than developing. So I do not sell any methods.
Finding some solutions is not a thing you can learn in some classes, all this comes with experience.
My training offer is meant for everyone who is interested to learn all about Zenno default options.

• Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)