Problem with retrieving emails via zenno

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi ;
I receive daily approx 50 emails that have the same title, but slightly different content.
What i need to do on a daily basis is extract this content and paste it to a result list.

so i created a simple template in ZP:
1. email processing - login to account via IMAP, download 1 email from a specific folder ( all those messages are being placed there ), remove after download.
search for this message with RegEx ( I can't download more than one, as all of those messages have the same title ).
Within this message search with regex for the part that i am interested in, and place it to variable
2. text processing - trim contents of this variable
3. add line to list.

it's so simple it just can't be broken.
Unfortunately when i put this project to ZennoPoster, and run it , say 50 times, my output looks heavily duplicated, as if the email processing never took place and the template was just storing the same variable to the list again and again.

I was looking for a way to download 50 mails at bulk, and than processing them one by one, but I can't figure out how to do that, as even if i set counter, in the email processing "match number", it takes a particular email from this download, and the next time the counter is increased, there would be another 50 emails downloaded, resulting in my output file having 2 records instead of 100.

i just made a screenshot of a copy of the email processing i use ( in the one used in template, the folder is set to existing one)

the logic is:
1. download 1 email from folder X and remove after downloading
2. extract the necessary value with regular expression and put it to {variable.1}
3. trim contents of {variable.1} from unnecessary trailing spaces, and save to the same {variable.1}
4. add line in the result file (list.txt)

I also brought it up on support, but it's 4th day and noone answered (#OOZ-757-31977)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
hi ;
I receive daily approx 50 emails that have the same title, but slightly different content.
What i need to do on a daily basis is extract this content and paste it to a result list.

so i created a simple template in ZP:
1. email processing - login to account via IMAP, download 1 email from a specific folder ( all those messages are being placed there ), remove after download.
search for this message with RegEx ( I can't download more than one, as all of those messages have the same title ).
Within this message search with regex for the part that i am interested in, and place it to variable
2. text processing - trim contents of this variable
3. add line to list.

it's so simple it just can't be broken.
Unfortunately when i put this project to ZennoPoster, and run it , say 50 times, my output looks heavily duplicated, as if the email processing never took place and the template was just storing the same variable to the list again and again.

I was looking for a way to download 50 mails at bulk, and than processing them one by one, but I can't figure out how to do that, as even if i set counter, in the email processing "match number", it takes a particular email from this download, and the next time the counter is increased, there would be another 50 emails downloaded, resulting in my output file having 2 records instead of 100.

i just made a screenshot of a copy of the email processing i use ( in the one used in template, the folder is set to existing one)

the logic is:
1. download 1 email from folder X and remove after downloading
2. extract the necessary value with regular expression and put it to {variable.1}
3. trim contents of {variable.1} from unnecessary trailing spaces, and save to the same {variable.1}
4. add line in the result file (list.txt)

I also brought it up on support, but it's 4th day and noone answered (#OOZ-757-31977)
Hi. There is Bulk Email download snippet. Example: https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/bulk-email-processing.7053/page-2#post-93340

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)