Problem when switching from one text field to another.

aston

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am creating automatic classified ads on a Swiss classifieds site. The problem I encountered, I have the title field of the ad that it detects me well, and as soon as I pass on the description field of the ad it does not detect the text field, I do not know how to make it detect it. Can you help me solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Annotation 2020-08-24 084849.png

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
First, you make a action click in descriptoon box. Then you function Keyborad Simulator to input content.

aston

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, thanks for coming back.

I tried but if it doesn't detect the description field I can't do anything, in fact it detects all the other fields but not this one, isn't there a way to detect this field otherwise?

aston

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
its ok Thanks for this solution im arrived, i create 1 virtual keyboard and put 2 {TAB} {TAB} and after is put other keyboard for text :D:D:D

On the other hand it's slow to type the text, can't you make it type faster?

Последнее редактирование:

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
its ok Thanks for this solution im arrived, i create 1 virtual keyboard and put 2 {TAB} {TAB} and after is put other keyboard for text :D:D:D

On the other hand it's slow to type the text, can't you make it type faster?
Keyboard Sumulator very verys slow. If you wat to fast, you put content to clipboard then make paste by Ctrl + V. This action make by C# function. Example code is here:

Paste from clipboad:
var descr = project.Variables["var1"].Value;
System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetText(descr);
instance.ActiveTab.KeyEvent("v","press","ctrl");
System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.Clear();
This code for set in clipboard a value of variable with name "var1" and paste this variable in cursor position. After paste, it clear clipboard.

P/s: But with this solution, you do not make copy action in computer beacause, it will replace content variable in clipboard (not often beacuse Zennoposter run this C# code fastly but sometime it appear)

aston

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok thanks for your help i try ;-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)