Problem trying to open emails in hotmail.com and yahoo.com

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I dont know if there is an issue or its just a bug but I cant do the following things when record a template with PM.

-Click on Compose new email in yahoo.com
-Click on an specified email subject to read it in yahoo.com
-Click on "new" label for create a new email in hotmail.com
-Click on any subject/email to read it in hotmail.com

I just want to read specified emails but when I record the steps I click them and PM records the step but nothing loads

I tried in busy mode, with Ignore Ajax, Disable Flash and Ingnore Get/Post request Enabled and Disabled and I get the same result.
I also face a big load time to navigate in hotmail pages.

Anyone is having the same issue?

Wait for your comments.
Thanks

Damian

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm experiencing long waiting time in many pages...
yeah! but in my case its only with hotmail.

Can i ask you if you can click and load a new email or just the compose page in hotmail.com with project maker? If you have a minute and you could test it I will appreciate!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hotmail uses dynamic document addresses. So if you record the template and the document address is 0;2, the next time you visit the page or use a proxy the document address may be 0;1 or 0;0. You have to account for this by using a counter and using the variable in the document address box or script they call it now. So you would have 0;{-Variable.counter-} as a search, if the element isn't found, go off of the unsuccessful exit and add one to the counter and loop back into the step where you are trying to click 'New'.

You can see it here in this template....

Посмотреть вложение HotmailSendTemplate.xmlz

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hotmail uses dynamic document addresses. So if you record the template and the document address is 0;2, the next time you visit the page or use a proxy the document address may be 0;1 or 0;0. You have to account for this by using a counter and using the variable in the document address box or script they call it now. So you would have 0;{-Variable.counter-} as a search, if the element isn't found, go off of the unsuccessful exit and add one to the counter and loop back into the step where you are trying to click 'New'.

Посмотреть вложение 2499
Wow! Thanks bigcajones! you save my life!!! Its working great! Thank you again for your help!
have a nice day!

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Посмотреть вложение 2499
-1 should also be enabled in script/document(zp team, please add this feature), just like we can set -1 to form number, so we do not need that loop

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is written in C and it doesn't have a -1 for document addresses unfortunately. I think that would be a great addition if they could implement it. That would rock. :cool:

JackedUp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)