Problem searching for picture in source

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I have limited knowledge but have managed to make some working templates.

My problem is I have a site that after selecting a user name will either have a picture popup if its a good username or a line of text if it is not available.

I want to be able to have a logical test for either one. So if picture pops up because user name is good, then logic is true. I did this by searching for URL in source to confirm presence.

The problem is that both the picture and the text saying that username is no good are always in the source. So it always comes up true for either one rather then what appears on the page.

Is there anyway to check for the specific one that pops up on the page after a user name is chosen?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to search not Page.Source but Page.Text

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I initially tried to check for presence of text on page as that would have been the simpler solution. I did the initial check for the negative response, but it always comes up as if it is showing even when it is not.

The site I'm looking at is: https://www.typepad.com/secure/services/register?acct_level=pro

You can see how when you add a "blog url" it will give you an ok and green check mark to the right if its good and if its no good (type in "sex" or any other spam word) you get "This blog URL is already taken."

I need to confirm either one

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for the quick response. Got it working!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Great)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)