Private scheme to scam arbitrageurs [100% working]

SoftShop

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good afternoon. This scheme will bring you a lot of profit and additionally you will discover a lot of interesting things.

And so, what is the essence of our earnings? We will earn on our own ekoy system if it can be called so, namely on the replenishment of the balance of users on our advertising site. In simple words, we run our own advertising site with its own payment system and its own affiliate program.

How it all looks like I will tell you in simple language, you launch 3 services, upload a video on YouTube, the user watches your video, registers on your site and replenishes the balance. In fact, everything looks like this.

To work will need scripts and additional information, which can be downloaded from me: https://t.me/SoftShop_space.
The cost of the script: 30$.

Now in order how and where to start. Customization can take up to 1 day, so be patient.

The first thing we need is to buy hosting and 2 domains. How to do this can be seen on youtube or google, there is a lot of information about this.

Why 2 domains? One domain for our advertising network, the second for the affiliate program. Domain for the advertising site select the appropriate for this direction, for example ad-flex.ru. Domain for the affiliate program also need to pick up suitable for this name for example affiliate-one.ru

Next, we will need to create 2 subdomains for the main domain of the advertising network.

One subdomain for the payment system should look like this pay.ad-flex.ru, the second subdomain for the advertising network itself, i.e. for the personal cabinet of users for example should look like this lk.ad-flex.ru or cabinet.ad-flex.ru. How to create a subdomain can see on youtube or google, it is done easily.

After the purchase we connect our domains to the hosting and wait for DNS reconfiguration to take place. Then after we have everything connected starts loading our sites on the hosting.
We open the folder Scripts Sites, take the site of the affiliate program and upload to the hosting to the necessary domain of the affiliate program. Connect to the database, check the correctness of the site (instructions on how to connect to the database in the folder with the script).
Next, in the folder Website advertising network, upload the site landing page on the main domain of the Advertising Network
Then upload to a subdomain advertising network ie the one for personal account, go to the folder User's personal account and upload to the second subdomain.
Then go to the folder site payment system and upload it to the first subdomain of the advertising network.
Instructions on how to connect the site to the database is in each folder sites. After you have uploaded all sites and connected databases, go to the main settings of the system. Go to your site payment system, and set up all the payment systems for accepting money.

Basically our sites are ready to work, now the main thing is to attract users. We will attract users from the same YouTube. Look at my ready uploaded videos and you will understand why the user will go and replenish the balance on your advertising site.

As you have noticed on the video I tell and show in detail every step that the user must do and bring him to the first replenishment of the balance, then you can just click on his link. All links from the video I left in the description that the user would immediately go to the link.

So, download these two videos.
Next, create a channel on YouTube, leave the same name KIA - Internet Arbitrage Club.
Create a second page in Telegram, name assign Sergei Zakharov as in the video, Telegram is necessary for that from time to time to answer stupid questions from users like I also want to join the team, etc. can not answer, it is purely a formality for the eyes.
Upload the first video on youtube, the description put the same as I have, but change the links to their sites that when you go a person would get to your site.
And so, after all the actions remains only a little wait when the first registrations and the first replenishments, after replenishment of the balance go to the site of the payment system and in the history of looking who replenished the balance, check the mail with the mail that registered in the advertising site and change the balance of the user in the admin to the amount that he replenished, so you completely remove all doubts from the user.

For faster and maximum earnings, you can advertise your video on forums, on blogs, nakrut under the video a couple of thousand live views, drive users from buksa or paid services to promote YouTube, buy advertising in telegram channels, etc. . In general, there are tons of paid and free ways to promote your video on YouTube, you can google it. So the whole setup you will take a maximum of 1 day, then it remains only to check your balance. That's all, thank you for your attention.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

Mr_Foma

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Добрый вечер, вы надеетесь без разъяснений работы скриптов продать их тут? Тут ребята "съели" уже 100500 трафиковых собак. Думаю, что ваша затея провалится. Ну и схемы по "ОБМАНУ", наверное тут не проканают.

SoftShop

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Добрый вечер, вы надеетесь без разъяснений работы скриптов продать их тут? Тут ребята "съели" уже 100500 трафиковых собак. Думаю, что ваша затея провалится. Ну и схемы по "ОБМАНУ", наверное тут не проканают.
Кто захочет возьмёт. В посте написано для чего нужны. Скрипты сайтов, текст озвучки так же инструкции к самим скриптам. Я не заставляю скамом заниматься и сам не занимаюсь. Есть и другие белые/серые схемы. Любой же может ими заняться без скриптов. Они нужны лишь для упрощения и автоматизации работы. Ещё буду тут размещать разные схемы заработка.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)