pre sales question

dstyles

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can zenno poster recognize fields\words on a form as an image? Let's say that a form has a field\word named "title", this is not in the code of the page just a word over a form field named title. Can it save this "title" as an image and or recognize it so it could put information in the field no matter if the code for the name of the field changes? Ubot 4 can do this now and I need this feature and I am trying to decide between the 2 programs. Ubot cost more and money is very key to my decision. I only have 2 days to decide.

Thanks for the help

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure what exactly do you mean (word not in code - is it ajax?), but
You can save any part of page as image or send it to the captcha service.
You can also browse DOM of the page which should show any ajax results inside (like in chrome)

dstyles

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
The name of the field changes in the HTML code frequently but not on the user form. So one day a field (in the HTML code) is named "email" and the next day it is named "email here" but the name stays the same on the user form (that you see) They set it up this way to prevent autoposting to their site. what I would like to do is create an image of the part of the form that doesn't change and tell zennoposter when it sees\recognizies this image on the page to put in the following text "[email protected]" can this be done with zennoposter?

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)