Posting to multiple site from a text file

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Before I buy Zennoposter, I would like to know the proper way to do this.

I want to put a 100 urls into a text file and have zennoposter go to the first url and post an article or comment or something and then go to the second url and do the same thing. I want this repeated untill all 100 urls have been posted to.

I know how to have zennoposter get the urls from a text file and how to post, but am wondering what is the best way for repeating this process.

What I have been doing is setting the attempts to 100 and am not sure if that is the right way to do this.

Thanks for any help with this.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Personally I would run a template similar to this in as many threads as you possibly can. Very simple.

Speed wise - I don't see anything much faster. As for your attempts - simply leave it at -1 which will upon any error in the template, start the template at the beginning ***

Once the text file is empty the process of grabbing a URL string will fail and the template will die upon completion.

Посмотреть вложение URL POSTER.xml

*** If the URL is dead or the browser fails for whatever reason or the process is not complete, in this example your URL string will still be deleted from your 100 URL file.

You could make sure all the URL and Post is completed before deleting the URL string by adding another {-File.GetString-|-\Resources\urls.txt-|-0-|-true-} after the POST is completed. In relation you would change the first one to {-File.GetString-|-\Resources\urls.txt-|-0-|-false-}

There are a few variables involved in this - as mentioned this template is simply for sexy speed

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones и jmaru16

jmaru16

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the help and the template, I was not sure how to put a loop in there. The extra resources will come in handy.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I will tweak this template shortly - Or perhaps someone else would like to do a remix on it ?

Zenno Remix: When someone posts a template and another community member adds functionality to the template.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)