Possible Foorprints

xboredx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I came across a slight issue and was wondering if there are any fooTprints left behind from ZP.

Here is what happened. I build a template that cycled through a table of data creating accounts. After each account creation, I would get a new IP either from my router or a proxy. I faked the referrer, browser settings and so on. It worked flawlessly for about 2 weeks then all of a sudden accounts are not being made anymore. So I manually created an account using the same steps in Zenno and it worked, even after resetting IPs. Manually I can create as many as I want. So it seems like something may be going on within the ZP app, since externally it works fine.

What possible footprints could be being left?
Cookies?
LSO?
Any browser or network info?

I do clear cache and cookies per each cycle. Just trying to figure out what made my project fail all of a sudden and what the server side may be picking up on.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What site do you mean?

xboredx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Gmail and now Yahoo.

I noticed when I close ZP down and restart it, it is ok. Weird that it was working fine just the other day, for weeks.

Maybe there is a regenerate issue. I noticed each time I am getting Firefox 19.0

Is there a way to regenerate everything all at once in project maker? I noticed some predefined vaules such as name, etc. I do not need those since I am runing from a file, just the browser. I did set different browser configurations 33% ff, 33% ie and so on. I do not want to define per cycle, I just want it to regenerate a new browser.

xboredx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Gmail and now Yahoo.

I noticed when I close ZP down and restart it, it is ok. Weird that it was working fine just the other day, for weeks.

Maybe there is a regenerate issue. I noticed each time I am getting Firefox 19.0

Is there a way to regenerate everything all at once in project maker? I noticed some predefined vaules such as name, etc. I do not need those since I am runing from a file, just the browser. I did set different browser configurations 33% ff, 33% ie and so on. I do not want to define per cycle, I just want it to regenerate a new browser.
P.S. I went as far as creating and saving 40 different profiles, I get:
Run Profile actionaction group id: 342804ba-fdf8-4315-9b5e-b5bed30e0cb7 Failed to process profile

It also throws errors when I try to set a new user agent. I even used userAgents created by ZP and still get errors.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Ш do not suggest to use loops for account creation. You dont need to regenerate any data if it's possible to finish template and start it again.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)