PM: Set browser window size when (re-)starting instance

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to save somehow the window size with wich the instance should start in PM while debugging (for instances that are using folder-profiles and starting w/o browser in general settings and starting the browser manually with the folder-profile path later)?

Normally, while using file-profiles, I'm used that the browser window in PM starts at the same size and position as I set it (long) before but when the browser instance is started manually it is very small in the left top corner of my left screen and I have to manually adjust it to see the whole site. During the next debug run it's the same annoying thing...

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
If you don't separate browser window and set it inside PM, then is should have fixed size.
Otherwise it is adopted to the screensize emulated in browser profile.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you don't separate browser window and set it inside PM, then is should have fixed size.
Otherwise it is adopted to the screensize emulated in browser profile.
I don't think the size of the PM browser window is set to the emulated screensize from the profile as it has always the same (about 985 x 485px) size.

I thought there is maybe an parameter for launching the instance with an greater view port or something from code as I'm used to work with the browser window undocked.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)