PM extremely slow when working with "Search by picture" (up to 15min for 1 element!)

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need to use the "search by picture" feature in ZP/PM as the website where I'm currenlty working has some "bot-paranoia" and randomly name all the fields and change their indexes and so on...

Haven't used "Search by Picture" since years but in current version of PM I'm using (Testbuild 7.4.0.0) it's nearly unusable: Takes up to 15 minutes to identify one object to click on. Every 3rd time the complete PM freezes and I have to kill it via taskmanager. During the next run, the element that was successfully recognized before is now not found! So I have to set up all the picture searches again (with 15 min. waiting time between each).

This is somehting like annoying.

Are there some special recommendations for working with "Search by Picture" in the latest ZP/PM versions or some tricks to speed up the whole process? Maybe it's possible to include a 3rd party library into ZP/PM and use this? Or is it some kind of bug in the latest version?

Thank you for your feedback.

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 690
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Where did you guys get 7.4.0.0.... It's not released yet)
Search by picture consumes a lot resources and is recommended to use on sites to click animation, flash, etc.
I would better advise your to use regex for element attributes which indexes are changed on websites.
Anyway, SBP has not been changed in latest versions. so this is not new version bug. Looks like the problem on certain website.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Phoenix78 Thank you very much for your appreciated help :-) I added you a screenshot with the site and the elements I want to access.

Considered to use "Search by picture" as the site uses some bot protection where it randomizes the IDs and classes of the html elements and also add "fake"-elements and shuffles the order of the input fields.

Вложения

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 690
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Mobile version?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)