Please take a look..Working well in debug mode but get error when running a thread...

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
im creating a hotmail template and its working well in debug mode, i have set step to select my private proxy list in the template itself and not use a proxy checker. When im running a thread in zp, just testing 1 thread and 2 execution count, but in just around 5 sec, i got error outside the bound of array. So im really confused now, in debug mode its running well. Can someone take a look at my template?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
im creating a hotmail template and its working well in debug mode, i have set step to select my private proxy list in the template itself and not use a proxy checker. When im running a thread in zp, just testing 1 thread and 2 execution count, but in just around 5 sec, i got error outside the bound of array. So im really confused now, in debug mode its running well. Can someone take a look at my template?
You can show me. Add me on skype. I sent you PM with my skype name.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Usually that means that either your text file is empty or the path to your file is not right. Also, if you fix your text file with the poster open, it looks like there is a bug with the cache. Try closing the poster, fill in your text file and then reopen the poster and try that. I've noticed that when the poster uses all the lines in a file, you can't fix the text file without closing the poster down.

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Usually that means that either your text file is empty or the path to your file is not right. Also, if you fix your text file with the poster open, it looks like there is a bug with the cache. Try closing the poster, fill in your text file and then reopen the poster and try that. I've noticed that when the poster uses all the lines in a file, you can't fix the text file without closing the poster down.
Thanks for mentioning this..i really had no idea whats the wrong with my template..this is bug..have to restart the poster and all working well..but they really need to fix this..

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, I've just checked two statements. First of them is editing file while poster execution. It worked fine on my side.
The second one - editing a project in ProjectMaker while it is running in Poster. Was updated in Poster once I saved it in ProjectMaker.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well we don't all have version 5 HB! ;-) I have noticed that if the file is empty and I replace the text in it, the poster still says the file is empty. Is there a waiting period? LOL. By the way, what happened to deleting the files when the last line was pulled. Makes the world go around a lot easier because without using the old macros, how do you check that the file is empty? If you try to open an empty file, it throws and error. File existence just checks that there is a file there.

• Спасибо
Реакции: johnmay5

Sebo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm also facing the same issue.. It runs fine in debug mode but throws exceptions in poster. It's throwing array index out of bound error but I have data in my input file. If I run the same thing in debug mode without changing anything in my file it runs fine..

Please help me..

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Please send us your projects with bound files (tables or texts) to [email protected] for testing.
We weren't able to reproduce what you wrote about.

Anton

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)