Please help with 2 technical issues/bugs(?) (ZP demo)

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I am posting here and not in the bug report section since I am still on the demo version.

1. Quite frequently I cannot start ProjectMaker (it starts and quits immediately). The log.txt shows an error "Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted." This is probably due to improper closing of ports somewhere in the zenno program? Can this be fixed and is there a quick way to solve this before the next version comes out?

2. In CodeCreator, sometimes after debug, when I continue to record the browser, nothing gets pasted in the code. However, for some reason when I open a New Project, suddenly all the code that never got pasted appears there, as if it is kept in memory and pasted in the wrong place.

Can you please help with these issues? It's making workflow difficult, I would really like to purchase Zennoposter but I would like to see that I can code and execute without hassles first..

Thanks for your help!

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
EDIT: Issues #1 continues even after I reboot the computer and restart zennoposter so I guess it's an issue when the program tries to connect to zennolab.

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I start getting the "Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted" error while try to start ZennoPoster too and can not run the program now :/

I tried the "netsh int ipv4 set dynamicport tcp start=1500 num=63000" - no luck. Any sugestions?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm wondering what version of Demo you got. Since current version doesn't have CodeCreator there.

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do not use demo, regular newest v3 pro.

BTW: this morning ZP launched with no problem, but yesterday it was quite annoying anyway

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)