Please Help, can someone using ZP MP help me to check a field name???

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people!!!
I have a problem. I cant record a template that goes to yahoo webmail. I can record until I click "Redact email" coz the email form never shows on the Actions Recorder.
So, I tried with the old version! and it worked fine! I save it and imported into the new project maker and all works fine! I can load the email form!

Problem is, I cant set the body because Zenno is not finding the field name! I tried everything and it didnt work. Data is fine because Zenno 3 can set the correct value!
Can someone try to record it and tell me what values are you seeing on the setting tab for that field????

I have:

Script 0;0 // Form -1 // Tag: wysiwyg:body
Terms and conditions:
Group 2, attribute: full tag, Type: text and value : wysiwyg:body

I tried changing the tag type to wysiwyg and body, and nothing.
I tried changing the attribute too, with no luck!

and since I cant load the page with Actions Recorder to play with the action designer I just cant find the right condition to find this field.

Hope someone can help me! This is the only thing I need to finish my template!
Thank you

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Script 0;0 may be your problem. You may have to change it to Script 0;variable and set a counter on it to change the variable until the right document address is found.

rktmedia

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Script 0;0 may be your problem. You may have to change it to Script 0;variable and set a counter on it to change the variable until the right document address is found.
thanks for your reply.
I tested it with script 0 and 0; from 1 to 5 and didnt work!
on the ZP 3 template its showing like "iframe 0" I dont know how to set up this on ZP 4

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)