Pages that capthas don't appear all the time

paulik123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm building a template that visits the same page all the time, and captchas don't appear all the time... sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't. How do I make the template bypass the captcha if it doesn't find it?

kilaz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good question, I'm seeing the same thing with twitter with account creation. Sometimes the Captcha shows up sometimes it doesn't. I would think there should be some sorta logic command that we can use but I'm still at noob stage with Zenno.

Stickado1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just check for some text that appears with the captcha and then open a new logical branch and connect the found output of the text appearance to the captcha branch

paulik123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
can someone tell me how to do it? i tried to but it doesn't seem to work

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Select text by mouse, right button click- check text for presence.

shifu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are two exits in branchs. First - succesfull exit (green), the second is unsucsesfull (red). Double-click (mouse right button) on succesfull exit and it turns gray. You have to do it on captcha branch. This means that zenno continues steps, regardless of whether or not the captcha finds. Sorry for bad english :D

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is easy solution:

1.) Go to template editor
2.) Click on the step that comes after Captcha recognition and Setting Captcha Text
3.) Copy the execution result e.g. {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●1●0●5●6●2●3●-|-re-4509-}
4.) Get it in this form: ●1●0●5●6●2●3●|re-4509 (make sure u delete all hyphons except one and the brackets)
5.) Copy it in the Captcha recognition module in the field unsuccessful exit

If the template doesn't detect a captcha (it is unsuccessfull, it will bypass captcha recognition and captcha text setting and jumps to the next step).

Hope that helps.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)