Offically Stuck on Zennoposter

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Please to the english speaking individuals out there - is there a tutorial on how to use the zennoposter application and all it's parts? The manual is pretty thin here and I feel like I've been offered the keys to a sports car and I just have no idea how to drive, lol. I'm talking about the zp app for doing the real time running of tasks/jobs/?? .

Help!

Thanks!

Frank

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Crap - to add to it. I had created a program that would build 10 email accounts for me and then stuck the template into zp. In the 10 to 20 minutes of hunting around for information on how to use zp and writing this initial post above, it created almost 3000 emails for me. EEK! Yes, Please I need help!!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To make a template you use "project maker" - make a few simple templates, watch youtube videos by iamthedarkwiz - and zennolab -

Once your templates are ready, use them in Zennoposter Pro to run them at warp speeds.

I found the forum is completely loaded with all the resources you need to troubleshoot your problems and frustrations... just search for whatever is on your mind. Most of your questions have been asked and answered more than likely...

Reading the full documentation is quite intensive, but it is worth it to read the entire thing just to know how deep you can go once you are ready....

DROP YOUR PROJECT FILE IF YOU WANT US TO TWEAK IT SO YOU CAN SEE WHERE YOUR ISSUES ARE MENG ....

J.Magic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Read this page, it should tell you all you need to know: http://help.zennolab.com/en/v3/zennoposter/

In short:

1. Setup Proxy Sources and Run the Proxy Chcker
2. Add the template
3. Setup number of tasks, threads, and whether or not to use Proxies
4. Start/Pause/Stop as needed.
5. Watch the log to monitor your success rates

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys, but building project files is easy. Running them is interesting to say the least. I didn't even know that the project was running until I happened to look back at the cpanel account that I was running it against and just about had a kitten. And that's my point exactly. Can someone consider doing some simple videos stepping through the steps - or go through it with me and I'll gladly do videos for the next guy.

Frank

J.Magic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, just realized I linked you to the index page.

Here's the page I meant to refer to: http://help.zennolab.com/en/v3/zennoposter/execute_project.htm

It's really not that complicated.

If you don't want your task to run immediately, hit the "Pause" button to stop it. Hit "Play" when you're ready to resume.

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a bunch but believe it or not, it pretty much came down to playing with it. I still have to figure out all the features and I gather that tasks can be arranged upon success on tasks beforehand (?). Also, I need to figure out the proxy functions and scheduling.

Frank

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)