No alive proxies found

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys!
I just recently bought zenno lite and saw that my proxychecker never finds alive proxies.
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG photos are after leaving zenno to check for 20+ min.
At my workplace i work with zenno 3, and this same proxy source list gets thousands of alive proxies in the first 10 minutes.
Probably my settings are messed up somewhere. Does anybody have any thoughs? :confused:

P.S. had left it run overnight and got myself ~14 working alive proxies. But thats really not how it should be.
Worst scenario i could think of is that my version (lite) limits this...

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы
Proxies in the database a lot, but they slowly checked

1) Try to reduce the number of proxies in the proxies database
2) Try to set next parameters for all your proxy resources:
Proxy type: HTTP(S)
Request timeout: 5-10 seconds

Сhecking speed of proxies to be increased by 4-6 times

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I recognize that a lot of working proxies disappear from my list (edit: even if I only have an project with 5 runs so that only 5 proxies should dissappear).
Maybe it is a bug or re-checking fails.
After a few hours the list seems to be always empty even if there were a lot of proxies before with only a handful of program runs.

Might this be the problem? For me an overnight-run would produce a lot of proxies that disappear afterwards -->almost empty list. But maybe I have to work on my settings.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
wanqwer, if you have 300k proxies in your sources it's obviously that list's quality is awful.
Find and add good proxy sources.

peterparker, this is setting for timeout while proxies stay in alive list.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?344ek37w5un5enf

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks rostonix - ok, by default every 10 minutes the found proxies get re-checked.

Why do many proxies get filtered out by the re-check? Even if no rule is active. In this case all re-check filtered proxies are dead, right? Or are there other possibilities why they get filtered out (without active zenno-filters). Then public proxies seem to be very unstable...

If this is the case it is clear that wanqwer has no proxies after a night of searching if he re-checks every 5 minutes and most found public proxies go down very fast.

Of course list quality might be a point. But is there really such a thing as "high quality public proxies" :huh:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There's no such thing as "high quality public proxies" )
Me personally use default proxychecker settings.
But i have my own list of good public proxy sources.
I usually search Google once a month for new sites with proxies and add sources manually.

There are a lot of public proxy sources list around, but 99% are old sh*t.
i advise everyone to compile their own good quality list.

This is my stat right now: http://gyazo.com/9827b649616df83d81ae96c2f136b277.png
All sources are free public ones.

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The list has good proxies, i use them with other software every day, also as i said i get thousands of working proxies from that list with zenno3 (tried again today at work).
I just cleaned proxy list to empty, scraped 200 google passed proxies with scrapebox, added them to zenno5 - same result: 0 - 2 proxies alive.
Going to try reinstall to zenno4 and check things there. Also i probably going to try other Windows if needed (now i use XP pro x64). I simply do not want to give up yet.

Oh and something i wanted to note: when i just bought zenno5, i uninstalled the demo version and installed the new purchased zp5, and had checkingprocesses.exe crashing many times. After about 1 hour of use, it stopped crashing. It may have nothing to do with my issue, but i just wanted to note...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Crashing of checkingprocessor is not that good :-)
What antivirus/firewall do you use?

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use paid AVG internet security 2013.

P.s after 10 min i got 30 proxies alive with proxy autosearch.
Total 59000, alive 50 now. Is that a good number of alive proxies for 59k total?
Now 72000 and 35 alive (dropping).
And 33 of those arent anonimous. Useless for me

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Add your own good sources to get good results for public proxies)

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks rostonix, i did that and got good results. Thank you for support and time!
This checker seems to be different than in old v3, but i'll adapt.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another question:

How do I activate the "Request in Google" check?

There is always a question mark in the Google field.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You should edit source and tick this option there.

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a possibility to import single proxies/ips ?

Tried with the help wizard and it seems to work. But the proxy count of the ips is always 0. Only very few get approved to green, most stay yellow. And even the green ones have a proxy/alive count of 0 and (what is more important) do not show up in proxy window (number of alive 0, count in list 0).

(Public proxies may die fast but if you believe scrapebox at least some of the importet proxies should still be alive - why does zennoposter not recognize them?)

Another question: google check - which google is checked? google.ru, google.com ... ? So is there a possibility to choose which google will be checked?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) Can you provide example of a list that you mention?
2) We use Google.com

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all another question:
This proxy list shows "proxies count in source" = 4 (although there are a lot more proxies in the list).
blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxy-lists/577984-list-us-proxies-regular-update.html
proxy_recognition.jpg
Why does zennoposter only recognise 4 proxies from that list - it is before testing and should count all proxy ips, right?

Lets take 1 proxy from that list: 74.118.91.238:8080
If i add it with the "help wizard" as a source it is inserted with a green light but has got "proxies count in source" = 0
So is it not possible to insert single proxies?
single_proxy.jpg

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
First of all another question:
This proxy list shows "proxies count in source" = 4 (although there are a lot more proxies in the list).
blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/proxy-lists/577984-list-us-proxies-regular-update.html
Click image for larger version. Name: proxy_recognition.jpg Views: 1 Size: 28.2 KB ID: 4019
Why does zennoposter only recognise 4 proxies from that list - it is before testing and should count all proxy ips, right?
That means that all other proxies are already presented in other sources. Duplicates are filtered.

Lets take 1 proxy from that list: 74.118.91.238:8080
If i add it with the "help wizard" as a source it is inserted with a green light but has got "proxies count in source" = 0
So is it not possible to insert single proxies?
Click image for larger version. Name: single_proxy.jpg Views: 0 Size: 32.9 KB ID: 4020
You can add proxies to txt file and add this txt file as source.

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks. Piece after piece it is getting clearer. Is there a written manual anywhere? Because I watched your videos and searched the forum but did not find the answers to these questions.

New Problem: Proxy Checker is not working properly.
Just importet a list with scrapebox passed proxies and your programme says there are no alive proxies in the list (even deactivated all other sources so that only the imported list was loaded). And I re-checked the list with scrapebox after importing into zennoposter and there are of course still many alive proxies in the importet list so it is an error from zennoposter/proxychecker.

Could you please fix the proxy checker?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's weird, I put his list in my proxychecker and have 130 alive out of 171 added. But I don't put the proxies right into the checker, I load them into a text file on my website and have zenno scrape that page. I will try loading them in directly and see what happens

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I put his list in my proxychecker

Hi bigcajones,
whose list did you put into your proxychecker? The list I mentioned 4 posts above contains only 74 proxies - would be a little bit like a wonderful proxy augmentation...

The source from thread poster is 24 proxys in total, 6 alive (its obvious why they are not down... they are transparent). So this cannot be the list, neither (btw. is this twofold negotiation?).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you wanna test one source, deselect all sources and hit delete All proxies.
So you will get proxies from 1 source only.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is even weirder. Yes I used the list from the bhw post you had above. Let me try again and see what happens. Maybe I had some proxies left in the text file by accident.

Edit: I did have some private proxies still in the text file so that is why the large number. But out of the 71 I put in there I have 41 that are alive. Don't know what Scrapebox says cuz I don't have it on machine at work.

Последнее редактирование:

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The problem seems to be the google test ?q=test.
Without I get 25 alive proxies but with the test 0.

Since "beeing alive" and filters like the "google test" are not the same, I consider this a bug.

P.S.: After switching google test off and testing again the programme finds 1 alive. After "remove all proxies" and checking again it finds 38 alive.

--> there seem to be different bugs, please check it

P.S.: I have got 5.0.1.0 lite (just saw there will be a new version soon). Are there any known bugs in my version regarding this?
And here my checking settings, maybe its not optimal?
zenno_settings1.jpg

Последнее редактирование:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
For Google test you uncheck all tests (including alive) and use only google test itself. That's all that needed.

peterparker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not working, testet with 1 Source with 735 Proxies:

Bug 1:
Only Google Test: 1 Alive (it is not google passed)
Alive+Post Test: 120 Alive (of course not google tested)
Both numbers should be the same ...

Bug 2:
You have to restart the programme to alter the settings (only changing settings and clicking "remove all proxies" and forcing download of the list again does not work)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay peterparker, let me help you out with this a little and see if we can't get you running. The way the proxychecker works is by going to a website(source) and scraping the proxies off of it and then it tests them. Do you have a website? If you do, create a page on it and throw your proxies in a text file and upload it to your site. When adding sources to the PC, point it at this url and I believe you will get much better results than what you are getting now.

We had this problem for a while with loading private proxies directly into the PC as sources. We knew our proxies were alive, but zenno wouldn't show them as such because it checks the source for proxies to scrape. Since it is a proxy and not a website, there is nothing there for it to scrape. The only solution to use the private proxies was either to pull them from a file in the template or upload them to a text file on our site and use that as a source. Then they worked fine.

If by chance you don't have a site to put them on, hit me up on skype and i will set you up a php page on one of my sites where you can paste your proxies in whenever you want and I will give you the url for the proxy checker to test.

Or you could add a real source such as
Код:
http://proxies24.blogspot.com/2013/06/21-06-13-l1l2l3-http-proxies-mixed-3280.html
or
Код:
http://www.samair.ru/proxy/proxy-01.htm
and let proxy checker work like it is supposed to. Then you can pull the proxies that are tested by the rule you want.

qmg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am using ZP 5.0.2. I have clicked to turn on proxy autosearch, but it will not even load any sources to check.
I am aware I can load my own list of proxy sources, but I thought the autosearch was designed to find proxy sources for you automatically?
Any suggestions?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

qmg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have load sources threads set to 10 and check proxy threads set to 300. Still doesn't pull any sources.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)