New browser engine

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Can we get Zenno with new browser engine and without bugs finally ?

I'm totally not interested in not a single new feature while all bugs is not resolved as now last stable version is ZennoPoster 5.7.5.3 (06.03.2015)

More than half year is around...

Thanks

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would also vote for two branches - stable and beta - if developers have asked.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I would also vote for two branches - stable and beta - if developers have asked.

There is already stable version but this is with old browser engine and some sites like Instagram is not working correctly in this old engine, and when you report that then answer is test on new version, but new version is not working well, so I see myself like in trap.

Probably it is not that big problem if you develop templates for yourself and not in big amounts, but there is days when I have to develop 4-5 templates for different customers and then problems starts. By now only workaround is to install and reinstall. And test what templates works in what version. Waste of time totally....

@nuaru @darkdiver Guys please please do not add any new features, but give us stable version with new browser engine. I'm not asking anything much I guess...

Thanks

Alouka

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree, i faced these problems today with a website login that redirect.... Please consider to correct the browser engine bugs !

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)