Need some proxy advice

mase

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all I want to say zennoposter ROCKS !!! I have been using zennoposter for a couple days and created a few bots so that I can create accounts on serveral sites. Since I want to make a few hunderd account I have been wondering about using proxies. I know that if I want to avoid detection I need to use anonymity/elite proxies I have tried a few public proxies using the zennoposter proxychecker but it was acting up. So I did a quick search on the forum and the best thing for me to do is add the proxies in the template. I am now wondering if I should use public proxies or private proxies for let's say as example 100 gmail, digg etc accounts, I have been reading that on some sites that they can detect proxies and also that they bann your ip when you create a lot of accounts. So my question is should I go for public or private proxies and what are the pro's and cons??

wongtakming

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have the same question too

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It will always be a question of proxy quality. Public proxies are unstable. And slow.
And the lead project to fail sometimes.

Paid proxies are fast and stable.

But if you need 1000s of accounts on different sites i bet you will spend TONS of money for paid proxies.
I use public.
Private only for special task where my accounts are boud with IP (twitter, facebook)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Create me 2000 hotmail accounts with paid proxies. Please?) B)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
No problems. As you know hotmail allow one account a day from one IP. So where is problem. And 2000 accounts is for a long time if you use it for yourself. :-)

And for normal your job with your own websites like 30-50 private proxys are enough. Of course if you do not have 100+ websites + SEO company ;-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
As i know it allows 3 accounts per IP per day.
And 2000 hotmails can be used within 1-2 days.
And i don't own SEO company.

Don't mislead others with words like "only"
Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Ok there is no point to discuss one hotmail. Anyway i'm vouching for private proxys. Public are crap and nothing will change my mind. Most of the time they do not load captcha image etc. etc.
Ok if you do not own SEO company and you use 2k email account 1-2 days then you have a lot web pages and you earning enough money to afford Private proxys... ;-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's like talking to scrape Google with private proxies.
Nothing to discuss))

Conclusion for thread:

You can use both public and private proxies with ZennoPoster.
Depends on your needs and tasks.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
If you read OP post then you can see there is nothing with google scraping.

Sure you can use manual account creation everything depends on your needs :D :D :D

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)