Need help with template of www.mundoanuncios.com It does not record what i write

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I´m testing the new version of Zennoposter 4. I think it is amazing. I am having problems to finish a template. I´m trying to make a template to post ads at mundoanuncios.com. Zenno records every action BUT Not what it is written in the text box. I tried to make it work with action designers but can´t figure out how to make it work. I think they added a security system anti bot or something.

Here´s where it fails to fill the text box:

http://www.mundoanuncio.com/publicar/zona/madrid_4/categoria/eroticos_profesionales_18.html

Can anyone help find a solution for this, please?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to disable scripts while recording project

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey there, thanks for your fast replay. I already tried that but when I run it on debug mode it does not fill the text box.

Any idea? Thanks again for your help.

Regards

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
make sure in debug mode scripts are off too.

cami467

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Awesome! It works now :-) Thanks so much for your help. I was trying to make it work for two days now with no success until now.

Regards

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
:az:

javier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I just arrive today:az:

Hi have same problem @cami467 and when I don't run javascript I can write text area, but When I try to post ad I have other problems. This problems are because I don`t run javascript or I think is for this.

The first problem is that I only can upload one img.

The most important problem is that if I don't run javascript I can't publish ad in a specifies province.

You can check with this link: http://www.mundoanuncio.com/publicar/zona/madrid_4/categoria/mascotas_animales_35.html

This link is for publish ad in country Spain, and province Madrid. If I run template without javascript I can`t see province Madrid and if I publish this ad, ad publish only in spain ads and not in madrid ads.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)