My Bugs for version 5.0.4.2

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This are some bugs that I've personally found in the latest version of ZP5, which is version 5.0.4.2.

I've checked most of first threads, and haven't seen all of them, so I just wanted to make a list.

Bugs:
-When I work with tables (don't know lists, but tables for sure) and the filename is a variable from input settings, it doesn't load it right.
Even if I have the file opened, checked, and closed, if I run the template in project maker, I get an table processing error. I have to close it
and open it again, in order to solve it.
-Sometimes the Project Maker is freezing, also have to restart.
-The alert box has not the "right format". If the text is too big, it looks really strange. If the text is too big, "..." should be instead of
all the text. Right now, if it's too big, you can't see the text right.
-In some cases, when I use again, input settings as filename variable, if I open the table, sometimes I can see the text from that table in the PM
table window, sometimes I don't.
-Task manager not working. Works only with file trigger.

NEW BUG
I added a template into ZP 5. I've set the execution count to 1, after that to 5, and also set 5 threads. Here is a screenshot:4pIZhua.png

If you can please solve this bugs as soon as possible.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
new bug added.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
-When I work with tables (don't know lists, but tables for sure) and the filename is a variable from input settings, it doesn't load it right.
Even if I have the file opened, checked, and closed, if I run the template in project maker, I get an table processing error. I have to close it
and open it again, in order to solve it.
Cannot confirm. Tested, works fine.

-The alert box has not the "right format". If the text is too big, it looks really strange. If the text is too big, "..." should be instead of
all the text. Right now, if it's too big, you can't see the text right.
I dont think it's a bug. Tht's how it works. Added task to suggestions.

-In some cases, when I use again, input settings as filename variable, if I open the table, sometimes I can see the text from that table in the PM
table window, sometimes I don't.
Cannot count this as bug also. Preview will be generated when you set exact path to file in table settings or use Project.Directory macro.

-Task manager not working. Works only with file trigger.
Cannot confirm. Example is needed.

I've set the execution count to 1, after that to 5, and also set 5 threads. Here is a screenshot
-Sometimes the Project Maker is freezing, also have to restart.
Logs right after that happens are needed. Please send them next time to [email protected] with description.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)