Multithreading bugs

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Well multi threading in last build was improved a lot, but still there is many problems with running one template in multithreads.
I hope that multithreding will be improved more and more.

Actually there is nothing to report and no need any logs or any other stuff. Everybody can easily test that. Just add simple template and run some time it with one thread check success rate and then add example 5 threads and check success rate :-)

Just now running my hotmail disable spam filter template - there was 46 executions and only 2 fails in them.
Added 5 threads - and from 10 executions got 5 success :-)
This is really big difference.

Of course there is not problem only with hotmail but with any template you run in multithreads.

Cheers

UPDATE:

Using 5 threads per base

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I must say that I agree about this. Multi threading sucess rate is way below the sucess rate on 1 thread, and that's a big problem when you're trying to log 1 time from 1 ip to make 1 post, the results are that i'm abusing my ip's to get some results. I can't say that I don't get the job done it self, but the quality of the job is the problem. I'm looking around and I'm seeing a lot of bugs in zenno, and I'm really hoping to get some updates very soon.

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I cant believe something , im trying to access a simple router interface 192.168.0.1 , in the browser it loads in 1 second in zeno it takes 30-120 seconds to open the same page , a simple page like this should not take that long to open ... Not to mention gmail , and others ... Something must be done...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Make sure this test project doesn't use any pauses otherwise this test is not good to make any conclusions from. Let's say you have 10mbs connection and running it in 1 thread (having about 10mbs for this thread), then you increase that count to 10 and get 1 mbs per thread (averaged). I guess proxy used with both tests (1 and multi threads). Anyway I'll do some tests with multithreading and hotmail.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I made quick test for screenshots.

Speed at home

Capture.PNG

Using one thread

Capture-Hot-1-thread.PNG

Using 5 threads

Capture-5-threads.PNG

I'm using this hotmail template without proxies and on my server what is at home and with win 7 pro. 5 threads per base.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)