Mouse Coordinates wrong - Bug?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I am not working out the mouse coordinates, it seems that they are wrong.
If you move the left and right your mouse and check the coordinates bottom right of the screen itseems to be working but when you now scroll down the page, the coordinate on the Y axis should change but they are not....
How to find out the right coordinates on the page if currently they are only relevant to the area you see rather than the whole form?

Thank you,

Ben

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you,

I am not sure I understand

So you are telling me not to use the mouse emulation.
if the x and y are not getting correct values, why do we have this setting in the Mouse emulation?

##########################
Now regarding the GET attribute, I believe you mean added the block called "Get Value", when I add it in the logic, I need to setup the "Top" and "Left" values.....but where do I get those values from? I tried to installed chrome extensions to measure the top and left value on the page without luck, any recommendations please?
Then I think, I have to put those values into variables called leftInBrowser and topInBrowser and pass those variables into the mouse emulation fields.

Am I correct?

Thank you,

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you.
Why is the topInBrowser and the leftInBrowser not in the Get attribute please? We have to type it in as it is not showing in the dropdown list.
So as I understand it, the top and leftIn Browser will automatically pinpoint the buttons when first focused, am I correct?

Thank you,

Ben

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also in the link you gave me, what does this code means please?
{-JS.Execute-|-{-Variable.Variable0-}+5-}

Is there a tool in Zenno to generate such code?

Thank you,

Ben

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Also in the link you gave me, what does this code means please?
{-JS.Execute-|-{-Variable.Variable0-}+5-}

Is there a tool in Zenno to generate such code?

Thank you,

Ben
Nope) It's old macro style)
Thank you.
Why is the topInBrowser and the leftInBrowser not in the Get attribute please? We have to type it in as it is not showing in the dropdown list.
So as I understand it, the top and leftIn Browser will automatically pinpoint the buttons when first focused, am I correct?

Thank you,

Ben
Just type them manually

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you.

I tried the solution but could not get it to work, I found another way using keyboard emulation.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)