[SOLVED] Manually enter text in ZennoPoster

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using 4.0.8.2. I have a template that I have made that waits for me to enter some text in a text field before continuing. So I start the template, click "Show" to bring up the browser window, but after this if I have clicked on another window on my computer (whatever it is) and then return to the ZP4 browser window to enter the text, it does not allow me to enter any text. This happens with any site.

The only way round this is I have to click the 'Show' button again in ZP to hide the browser window and then click it again to bring it back up. Then I am able to put text in the text box on the page.

This is rather annoying, and if it could be fixed that would be great.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Main idea of ZennoPoster is 100% automation.
Since in ZP4 all text inputs are filled by keystrokes emulation there's no need to fill them manually.
Pull data from files/lists/tables.

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand that, but this thing is impossible to be entered automatically. It relies on input from a non-computer source.

Благодарностей
Баллы

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah for example, for mobile verification, the verification code has to be entered manually once the text is received on the mobile. Fixing this bug would be very beneficial.

peterzhou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah for example, for mobile verification, the verification code has to be entered manually once the text is received on the mobile. Fixing this bug would be very beneficial.
Yes, manually input or manually pause and continue is necessary. It is impossible to make everything 100% automation.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: roadhog

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hungry Bulldozer, the issue is not how do I pause a template to do manual input (that is easy to do). The issue is like a described above, that it won't allow manual input if I have selected another window and go back to the browser window.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you even opened the project I'd attached?

Daikaiser

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a trick for this. Click on any image in the page and set it as a captcha. The captcha windows will open and then you can enter the info. Put the box you need to fill as the captcha recognition result. Still, it would be wonderful if this could be integrated into the program instead of doing this type of tricks. Hope this helps.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)