Manual?

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there a manual in english? I've downloaded the demo and can't quite figure out basic stuff like Get, Set or Rise which the Twitter Youtube video takes for granted I should know, either because I'm quite the noob :o or because there isn't a manual?

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Go@

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
Баллы

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the manual.

Maybe the manual takes it for granted we've dealt with other macro builders before. I havent even used Ubot, so I'm not sure what the two green dots and one red dot mean, I still don't know what Get, Set and Rise mean though I guess I can start deducing this in a haphazard manner throughout the video tutorials. And there are a a few buttons like 'global deposit' that I dont understand. Perhaps it's just me, but is a more detailed tutorial being thought up?

Anyway, I'm assuming the green dots build regular expressions, which are like phrases in programming language.

And that Get means open a window while Set means click on something within that window. I can see I now have to Get the browser to open, and go to ''Action required on web page'', then start with a twitter registration in order to imitate the youtube tutorial in the other window. However when I do this and return to the template editor unlike in the youtube video tutorial, I don't have additional Set steps added there by itself. Perhaps I should have done some Set steps before I went into the ''Action required on web page''?

EDIT: nvm, i cant believe i didnt see the ''copy to editor'' icon, totally clumsy on my part.

However, i'm still at a loss as to what the green dots and red dots mean, and of course wouldnt know how to build a logical function that ties to web actions etc.

dongle132

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is the explanation for the DOTs (otherwise please correct me if I am wrong) :-)

Blue Dot: Step branch entry
Green Dot: Successful step branch exit
Red Dot: Unsuccessful step branch exit

With webactions connected to the green/red dot you can define what happens after the step branch was successfully/unsuccessfully executed

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is the explanation for the DOTs (otherwise please correct me if I am wrong) :-)

Blue Dot: Step branch entry
Green Dot: Successful step branch exit
Red Dot: Unsuccessful step branch exit

With webactions connected to the green/red dot you can define what happens after the step branch was successfully/unsuccessfully executed
And double right click on red dot - non critical exit

Hint: to delete bridge between branches without resetting position (to top) use double click on green dot and then double click on same branch. :-)

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
And double right click on red dot - non critical exit

Hint: to delete bridge between branches without resetting position (to top) use double click on green dot and then double click on same branch. :-)
useful hint!
very old bag resetting position, zp team not fixed yet((

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, what does the manual mean when on the Registry/Template Configuration page it talks about

Ticking download options for web page elements

You can tick the download options you need in the popping up menu:
Where is this pop up menu supposed to be? All the manual shows is a picture of the pop up. I can't find it so I dunno how to deactivate these features. Cheers.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)