Make Zennoposter like a specific Youtube video comment?

BigSexy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I already know how to make ZP log in with my YT accounts, but how can I make it click on the like button next to a specific comment? Of course, I set ZP to login to YT and then to go to the 'see all' comment page (here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=sMP2HS1R5n8), but then what? How can I make ZP click the right like button?

Thanks in advance.

BigSexy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So? Zennoposter can't do this?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I think it is possible, but haven't tried yet. Gonna do that a bit later.

crespozooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

yami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

BigSexy

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

king

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
can someone help us? i just tried to do this and i failed

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
what exactly the question? is there any errors or something you wasn't able to do? I didn't catch from these posts guys.

king

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
on a youtube video i want to "Vote Up" a specific users comment. I can't make in zennoposter to click on "Vote Up" button.

crespozooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just looked into this and it seems we need to Emulate the Mouse's Position on the Div so the Vote Up/Down buttons appear.

I was able to successfully Vote Up a few comments by Emulating (using the Emulations.dll) a LeftMouseButton on the comment <LI Element and then Emulating again for the button. It wasn't reliable as the First LeftMouseButton emulation really just Pops the buttons up for a split second while it "emulates" the positioning/click of the mouse. The second one, if executed quick enough, would then click the button before the buttons disapeared again.

I PMed DarkDiver, he wrote the Emulations.dll in http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2844-Simulation-keyboard-mouse-events, to hopefully get a method to Emulate Mouse Positioning added. If so, in theory- after identifying the Element we could simply say Emulator.MoveMouse(he.DisplacementInDocument) since "he.DisplacementInDocument" returns a Point which is all we need to emulate the mouses position.

Hope we hear back soon.

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: crespozooo

crespozooo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your share Shayne54, it worked for 2 days, but now the comment doesn't go anymore on top, even if it has more thumbs ups than the highest rated comments. I've tried everything, changing proxies, accounts etc.

Someone said that the bot itself is detected, I quote "I'll tell you this: ALL comment voters have 1 thing in common; there is a footprint after a while, always. Changing IPs will not help if the bot itself is detected. Any bot that is written by a user that doesn't know too much about YouTube is leaving footprints. (browser bots, WinSock bots, anything..). It will stop going to the top sooner or later. "

So I guess he's right :-)

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
They can't check for too many things beyond your Youtube Voting Accounts activity...
Maybe try adding a random pause to simulate a User actually watching the video...
Randomize the User-Agents / anything else you can in the headers...

If all that doesn't work, maybe Mouse activity/point of click on the button?

I was just trying to show one way of Voting a youtube commment...
Figuring out how to beat their spam detection system is something different.

• Спасибо
Реакции: crespozooo

limpopo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Shayne54

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Look into User32.dll API calls...
Look into Instance.Maintab.Handle and an elements he.DisplacementInTab property in ZP's Code Creator.

If you can't figure out the rest, your just not trying.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)