List Processing Bug

Благодарностей
Баллы
List Processing isn't working properly. I'll try to explain what I did:

1. a .txt File is bound to a List (List1)
2. Then I added a "List processing" Element in the editor to grab a line in List1
3. When I execute the template it won't get the line and I get an error. (Attached a screenshot)

I made around 50 working templates in August 2013 with ZP5. Didn't change anything and they aren't working anymore now!

If I make a completely new template with the exact same settings the list processing works just fine. Is that an error due to some of the latest updates?

Please help me as soon as possible.

Screenshot: http://s1.directupload.net/images/131129/3m3ap6q9.jpg

Благодарностей
Баллы
Can't solve the problem. I reinstalled the software completely. It works with version 5.0.3.0 but not when I upgrade to 5.0.7.0.

The error I get translates to: Run List - The Index was outside the bounds of the array (or something like that).

What to do?

Baramon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
delete this step and add it again

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'd have to delete and add the step 4x times each template for more than 50 templates. There has to be another way.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do you test it within PM or ZennoPoster?

MarioBros

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have same problem, very often i must delete list, create new list, and do new "processing list" for that work again...
List is loaded correctly because i can see all is ok in preview but i dont know why sometime (often) list processing don't want get line...
I never have this problem on other version before.

By the way it's not the only bug. On all versions and different computer, i have often freeze of ProjectMaker, i think it's memory leak bug because sometime memony up slowly without stop. (This bug make me crazy, i build very big template and i when i must kill ProjectMaker for start again, it's not cool...)

An other bug i saw is sometime i can't clik anywere on active page when i record or try to debug...

This new version add lot of bug and it's not easy to work with that...

myred08

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear,

The zonneposter is so good, i like it so much.

but it have not some function.

like it firefox adds-on soft, adblock plus.

For example:

I want the zennopost browser don't load images (the download speed best), but I need it display the captcha picture.
Unfortunately it do not dispay captcha picture.

Other

I want the zennopost browser don't load javascript,but I need it load the captcha js,like http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/js/recaptcha.js
Unfortunately it do not load the google captcha js file.

So can you add some function like adblocks plus rules , it can block some pics,js,css etc.

Благодарностей
Баллы

bluescharp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the same problem. even i install on another server, it still can't run the list.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I want the zennopost browser don't load images (the download speed best), but I need it display the captcha picture.
Unfortunately it do not dispay captcha picture.
Anticaptcha module will download captcha even if you will disable pics.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)