[KOPEECHKA.STORE] – A unique mail activation service. Less costs – more results

Благодарностей
Баллы

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

And this is not the whole list! The service provides hundreds of domains for your aims.

How the service works:

Everything is as simple as possible. There is no need to search and purchase mailboxes, which in addition may not be valid, work with IMAP, etc.
You buy a mailbox - we give you a registration message!

You need our service if:

1. You don`t want to overpay for unnecessary emails
2. You don`t want to waste your time on searching emails for work
3. You have your own domains and want to recieve emails from them.
4. You want to register a lot of accounts . You can work with any website: Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Twitter, Tiktok etc, we support any website,we will give you a letter from any site)

How to use the service:

1. You can get a message using our service.
How to order mail from the website
2. If you use software to register accounts, then you need to integrate the service into your program yourself using our simplest API
3. The service works great with ZennoPoster

Why you should work with us?

Our emails prices are the lowest on the market. Moreover, we also offer you a unique tariff plan, which you can receive letters in huge quantities almost for free.

*The tariff is valid only for our domains, you can get the list here.

Any questions?
Knowledge base

Technical support in Telegram – t.me/kopeechka_support_bot

Ask your question directly on the website (dialog box in the lower right corner)KOPEECHKA.STORE

Telegram channel with cool promotions and news
Subscribe to follow our news !

Последнее редактирование:
Благодарностей
Баллы

Congratulations will be later, but for now we decided to make a special offer!

• +10% to each replenishment of the balance (automatically) from now until 5.01.2022.

• gmx.com and subdomains for 0.1 rub (there were 0.2 rub), indefinitely

Благодарностей
Баллы

Dear friends!

With the whole KOPEECHKA.STORE team, we sincerely want to wish you a Happy New Year!

This year we have passed a very long and thorny path, which would have been much more difficult without you!

In the coming year, we wish you easy solutions and profitable schemes!
————

01.01 - 05.01 Technical support is chilling, the response time has been increased to several hours.

Благодарностей
Баллы
New Year's holidays

Prices for MAIL.COM (all domains) and GMX.COM (all domains) reduced to 5 kopecks (it was 10) per box.

We don't know how long the campaign will last.

We advise you to use mail_type=GMAIL COM,GMX to use all the domains of these providers that will be available.

We remind you that the New Year's promotion +10% to the balance ends on 5.01.2022 at 23:59. (GMT +3)
Have time to get a bonus!

Maddo7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is this service? Does it provide email accounts I can use to sign up on other services or SMS I can use to sign Up for Email services?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
The service is best. We are consuming their service everyday. Its perfectly working.

• Спасибо
Реакции: KOPEECHKA.STORE
Благодарностей
Баллы
Increase in prices for mail.com , gmx.com and subdomains!

We return
to the previous prices in these areas - 0.1 rub

Prices will be increased from 18.01.22 00:00. (UTC+3)

Благодарностей
Баллы

Rambler.ru for 0.03 rub

Petya woke up very early today, why is he so happy?!

It's easy - Petya is going to take free coffee and boost his software to the fullest!

He does it, because right now on KOPEECHKA.STORE RAMBLER.RU (starts from 0.08 rub on market) goes just for 0.03!

No one (even Petya) knows when this happy thing will end. We`ll do everything that depends on us!

❓If you have any other questions - feel free to ask our support for help @kopeechka_support_bot (working hours 9.00-21.00 GMT+3)

Благодарностей
Баллы

Sleepy BUG

Last night we could notice, that our service gave domains without zone ([email protected] was mail@example).

We are so sorry for that and add two days to each profile, who had tariff on 3 February.

Благодарностей
Баллы

MAIL.COM`s COMEBACK
Problems solved. Emails are available!

The price was UP to 0.2 rub per email.

Благодарностей
Баллы

We have a channel with an actual project statistic

It`s useful for:
- Emails investors
- Software developers

Contact support and take the TOP

P.S. The top shows SOFT_IDs for those programs for which we do not have links.

Благодарностей
Баллы

We make it more convenient and cheaper

There are 4 different types:

Newbie (1 email / sec)
Middle (10 emails / sec)
Advance (30 emails / sec)
Pro (70 emails / sec)

Periods: 1, 7 or 30 days.

Also, now you can prolong your plan automatically (30 days plan).

❓If you need more - ask our support for help @kopeechka_support_bot (9.00-21.00 GMT+3)

Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
On May 9, 10, we worked very unstable

However, we have changed a lot of things:
1) Lines for mails are generated quickly
2) Stock of the emails in @kopeechka_bot responds quickly
3) Added 20K+ our new domain
4) You can take your added domains using mail_type=mine

For all our non-working days, +2 days added to each active tariff

Благодарностей
Баллы

We have changed the previous messages delivery system during two last hard-working weeks. Now, there are some new advantages:

- Less errors;
- Emails` in stock count rapid and accurate;
- Timeouts and "OUT_OF_STOCK" errors was fixed;

New system allows us to set DIFFERENT cost of each site SEPARATELY.
Current prices
are on the website in the ordering box.
We will notify you about prices change on the channel.

For example, based on the in stock count and the demand, we can make the cost of HOTMAIL for instagram.com 0,1 rub, and for a site with low demand and huge count - 0,05 rub!

We have reduced ALL prices (except of gmail.com for all services) by 50%, as we want to understand the whole situation with a demand, test the system and warm your interest !

We plan to keep such prices for a long time
, perhaps we will make it even lower.

Благодарностей
Баллы
✅ GOOD NEWS ✅

1. Fixed MAIL.COM , EMAIL.COM , GMX.COM - price 0.05rub

2. If you have timeouts when working with any of our products, it is now possible to use the mirror by changing the hosts file

91.210.170.80 kopeechka.store
91.210.170.80 api.kopeechka.store
91.210.170.80 agregator.kopeechka.store

3. Now, you can work with our mail gmail.com (and other emails, if it`s allowed), using "+", "." etc.

Благодарностей
Баллы

It was the source of cheapest emails at the beginning.

Mail.ru emails was the first accounts which we sold via API system for 0.01 rub per message.
We had no repeated emails at that time, such we had no other domains for selling. Frankly speaking, customers had not opportunity to add their sites without support
So, due to lowest prices I chose the name "KOPEECHKA" (it means 0.01 rub in Russian).

As time went on, the service got into various troubles. It`s expenses grew and more funds were needed for surviving. Prices began to rise and it helped us to rising too.

Nowadays, we don't have to fight for our survival. High prices are not a matter of life and death. We can think about the original idea, look into the bright future, when we will achieve it!

‼Cut prices for everything except some destinations (hotmail.com/outlook.com/gmail.com for discord.com, gmail.com for instagram.com and few others).

In most we have:
- Hotmail.com/outlook.com - 0.05 rub
- Gmail.com (we have, but not for all) - 0.05 rub
- Mail.com, yandex.ru, gmx.com - 0.02 rub
- Rambler.ru - 0.01 RUB!

If the demand for some destinations will be too high, the price will be regulated (upward) so that everyone has enough for everything.
To check the actual prices for your site, please visit our website and fill the ordering form.

We wish you a productive week and good work with us!

Благодарностей
Баллы

So, friends, my name is Petya and I am your guide to Kopeechka.store

While others only think, I work hard
That's why recently I created for you a new version of our module for BAS (v2.7).
Certainly, I fixed the old bugs, removed the error on the variable in the launch mode, and a lot of little things, removed Karma completely.

I also built a password generator for BAS, it makes passwords harder and your life easier.

For those who work at python, there will be good news: we created our module on it. Again - make your life a little easier)

Place where all our modules are collected (for convenience).

Follow the news on our channel, as we will try to please you with something new and useful.

We wish you a productive week and good work with us!

https://t.me/kopost
https://t.me/kopost_en
https://t.me/+FVFIbgrEiOEyM2Iy

Благодарностей
Баллы

Hachi did not wait, but you waited. We have gmail.com again)

We made it difficult , but it was checked that everything would work through the api.

Plus, we made lower prices. It is necessary to justify the name of our company.
Google for 0.5rubles. Cheap and cheerful (but there are always exceptions, and for discord.com they are 2rubles each).

We know that for a long time, do not scold, but every day I followed that we`re made it with high quality.
So we finished with them.
They work perfectly, letters come quickly (we are still debugging something, so it only gets better)

Volumes will grow!

Благодарностей
Баллы

Hello again
You voted - I do it.
Since I am responsible for telling you about the news, even some small one, I consider it necessary to tell you about it :

1. rambler.ru added again (yes, they did`t work for some time, now everything is ok). The price is more than pleasant - 0.01rub Cheaper - it's only free).

2. We continue to debug gmail.com so that everything is okay with them. I remind you that the price has been reduced to 0.5rub from 2rub (for discord.com we have made it 1rub).

gmail_disssscord
- a coupon with a nice bonus on the balance (hurry up! only 7 coupons)

3. The volume of downloaded emails is growing every day. And we continue increasing.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Coffee_time_eng.png

Friends, I want to continue one story.

Working here, a colleague advised me to upload mail to our service. “I don’t promise gold mountains, but every day you will drink an extra cup of coffee,” he said.
I listened to him, started investing in this way. First I drank one cup of coffee, then two
And at one point I realized that it won`t be better buy coffee.

I uploaded mail for us - now the coffee machine brings me coffee into my cup.
I increased the volume. Bought more expensive and better quality coffee.
And I realized that in this way, you can consistently earn some extra money.
And now, I would like to recommend it to you. I don`t insist, but it's worth trying, isn't it?
Working together with us you will have only goodies.

Do your main task. And throw the investment at the balance. Or withdraw and please yourself with what you need.
In our support, managers are ready to share information with you about what and why.
Here is a bot using which you can upload mail.

P.S.
Unfortunately mail.com/email.com has been disabled for the time being - we do not give deadlines yet, since we need to work on them.

#ourstories

❓If you have any questions - feel free to ask our support for help
@kopeechka_support_bot (working hours 9.00-21.00 GMT+3)
➖➖➖➖➖➖
Official project`s chat (RU)

Service`s statistic channel

Благодарностей
Баллы
deleted

Благодарностей
Баллы

Konnichiwa!

Today is a wonderful day and I want to share something useful.
I reminded you about investing and I want to remind you about something else interesting and functional in our service.

So, someone knew, someone didn't, but we have the ability to add your domains to our service. Maybe you need long-term accounts (from a month or more), or maybe just certain domains. Add your domain in our bot and enjoy the results (by the way, a special tariff applies to your added domains).

After adding, you need to specify them in API request like this: mail_type=mine and that's all, magic is out of Hogwarts)
Or if you're through a website, you choose "our domains -> your domain".

For those who upload their mails, but also want to work with them yourself, we have a feature. You upload in the same bot, you specify for which site you want to use yourself.
Then in the request mail_type=example.com and investor=1

P.S.
Info from developers:
If you see any errors with gmail.com (for example, in the bot says that we have it, but you get out_of_stock) - don`t worry, we are improving gmail.com and can be small bugs.

#how_it_works

➖➖➖➖➖➖

Благодарностей
Баллы
Namaste!

And the dollar went up again. It likes these swings.

Speaking of something interesting, every day our developers are making small changes to make sure you have less trouble with registration.
At the moment, we have enabled mail.com/email.com again. We look forward to your feedback.

Also I want to remind you that all domains "live" (go to ban) for different period of time, which we can't predict. We guarantee that you get fresh email for the activation time (20min).

The risk
it`s get an email after the first activation. Working with our domains -> 50% risk. If we talk about popular domains, there 90%.

Further life of mail we can't control. So consider the totality of these factors when choosing domains to work with.

We'll be releasing the BAS module for Reddit.com registration for you in the next few days. So stay tuned.

#how_it_works

➖➖➖➖➖➖

Благодарностей
Баллы

Bonjour!

*Started a fire, got you all together*

I want to tell you a story:
I registered at Kopeechka and start creating accounts for me. At first I earned money by selling these accounts. Then the service began to be known, it grew, the customer base increased, but I needed more and more. Then the referral program was born.

It's simple - you invite a friend and get 10% of his spending, and if you are also a developer - you invite your users and earn another 10% of their spending. With soft_id will help our support. Yes, that's not much. But if you have 100 friends and each spent 10 rubles, then the sum is already 1000rub. ( And if you invite a friend and a user of the software - in the sum of 20%).

Kopeechka grown. I have more friends at this service. Yes, and I began to make more passive money just because I called those who need it.
Yes, they would have come here yourself. But, I would not make 10%.

Small steps make a big result. So my advice to you, friends, remember that you can make money in this way.

A little bit of visual numbers:
We have a user who has a total of 374 referrals. (Not bad, right?)
In the best month, he takes 55492rub. In the ordinary is not much lower. So maybe you need to think about it?

Coupon for our great customers - dont_forget_about_referrals (15 at all)

Module BAS for Reddit.com is ready.

#ourstories

If you have any questions - feel free to ask our support for help
➖➖➖➖➖➖

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
do you guys have an english version of the template for fb. I made the account, added credits, but i'm kinda stuck.

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00
Благодарностей
Баллы

Today I had a dream that started giving out passwords. Whew, good that was a dream (or maybe not):dp:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)