Keystrokes/Mouse Emulation

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey can anyone help me out using keystrokes and mouse emulations?

On a flash website I am trying to automate I can use the new search for image feature to get as far as the registration form but I can't use it to click the form fields it seems. The good news is the first input in the form always loads with the cursor clicked inside it so all I would need to do is send keystrokes to fill it out and then use the tab key to skip to the next input field and so on.

Can this be done? I have tried using the keystrokes emulation action to send the keystrokes but it isn't typing anything and from what I can see there is no way to use keys like enter, tab, space or multiple keys like ctrl + c, ctrl + v etc either. I think this would be a excellent feature to add before the final release.

The idea would be a action where you could send any key on your keyboard or use multiple keys to do things like paste variables etc but for now maybe there is some sort of workaround to do this?

A somewhat related question to this is mouse emulation. How do you find the correct X and Y coordinates to use it properly?

Thanks

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds like pinger.com. Or maybe I'm mistaken. Have you tried using Sikuli to do what you are trying to do?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can use Ctrl+Space while recording keystrokes to see special keys like Enter, Down and so on.
I'm not sure if Tab will do what you want it to do btw.

I suggest you to find another way to click except setting coordinates. (element's attributes, search by picture)
If I'm not mistaken nuaru promised to develope something for this action in the future )

:-)

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds like pinger.com. Or maybe I'm mistaken. Have you tried using Sikuli to do what you are trying to do?
Sure is :-) I know it's not the first time someone has tried to do it but that's what makes it a perfect challenge to try and overcome with ZP4. Have you ever had a go at it bigc?

I'm looking into Sikuli now as a possible way to type into these fields. I presume you compile those scripts and run them somehow with the 'run program' action?

You can use Ctrl+Space while recording keystrokes to see special keys like Enter, Down and so on.
I'm not sure if Tab will do what you want it to do btw.
Never knew that before. God knows how many other helpful little tricks there are like that. The reason I wanted to use the tab key is that it does skip through fields when I go to registration page in my normal browser. I tried it in ZP but once it steps to the keystrokes emulation action the cursor disappears from the first field. Same thing happens when I try to have it type text.

I suggest you to find another way to click except setting coordinates. (element's attributes, search by picture)
If I'm not mistaken nuaru promised to develope something for this action in the future )

I already tried 'search by picture' and it doesn't work for these fields so that is what led me to try typing straight into the already active field and move to other fields using tab (just like I can do in my normal browser).

Can you please give me an idea how to set coordinates so I can test that as well?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Can you please give me an idea how to set coordinates so I can test that as well?
It's not possible to detect coordinates in current build of ProjectMaker :-)

I suggest you to try something like:
Emulate click into the text field with search by picture action and then use keystrokes emulation action

If it doesn't work... :(

Последнее редактирование:

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not possible to detect coordinates in current build of ProjectMaker :-)
Let's hope they add it soon so or there is no reason to have the action there. Looks like someone knows how to use it though :-) http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5697-first-1-to-5-time-s-success-then-always-failing

I suggest you to try something like:
Emulate click into the text field with search by picture action and then use keystrokes emulation action

Yeah that is exactly what I have tried doing already and it doesn't work. Basically using the 'search by picture' left click doesn't activate the text field so the keystrokes emulation is typing into nothing.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)